• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Example:

The cia dudes in benghazi during the attack

The cia contracted out security

Woods and Doherty both of whom died were former navy seals

The rest were ex seals, marines and rangers
    I don't know what the yeah but is for? Yes it's known that they pull from the special forces. That's why I gave them as my reply. And some those "contactors" are not the operators I'm talking about. Some of those guys really are just security hired from American police forces.

I'm talking about the operators that prepped the ground for the invasion of Afghanistan.

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
      I don't know what the yeah but is for? Yes it's known that they pull from the special forces. That's why I gave them as my reply. And some those "contactors" are not the operators I'm talking about. Some of those guys really are just security hired from American police forces.

I'm talking about the operators that prepped the ground for the invasion of Afghanistan.
      Those guys are hired ex military guys as well.

That's where they recruit from.

The guys out of college that get into cia are the nerd Intel analysts or tech guys.

Which sadly makes up the majority of the cia bureaucracy.

The "operators" are mostly ex military recruited or contracted out.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Delta Force IMO.
        Anti navy biased jarhead.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Are there any special forces that can fuk with the Seals?
          Puerto Ricans🇵🇷

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
            Delta force.

Those Mfers are the top dog.

I still think to this day the government won't divulge the missions they go on.
            Nothing is higher than Navy SEALs. They go through the toughest military training in the world. Delta Force are pretty bad ass dudes as well, but what separates SEALs from everybody else in the world is their ability to operate in the water. The world is covered in 71% of it, and they can be anywhere within 24 hours.

Why did they send SEAL Team 6 to get Bin Laden in the middle of Pakistan? Because they wanted him dead.

Comment

Shayetet 13 maybe??

Comment

Those guys are hired ex military guys as well.

That's where they recruit from.

The guys out of college that get into cia are the nerd Intel analysts or tech guys.

Which sadly makes up the majority of the cia bureaucracy.

The "operators" are mostly ex military recruited or contracted out.
                Why do you say sadly the CIA is mainly made up of intelligent college educated people?

Youd rather have some military combat person put in charge of gaining and decyphering highly important information? We'd be fukd as a nation if our CIA was mainly run by military types.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                  Why do you say sadly the CIA is mainly made up of intelligent college educated people?

Youd rather have some military combat person put in charge of gaining and decyphering highly important information? We'd be fukd as a nation if our CIA was mainly run by military types.
                  CIA is too reliant on electronic intelligence. Satellites, eavesdropping, etc.

Doesn't have enough human intelligence. Field agents, spies, etc.

NSA and CIA has a lot of overlapping capabilities.

CIA of course needs it's analysts and office guys but it needs more field agents that gets down and dirty.

CIA needs to be like mossad. Mossad doesn't have the budget and toys cia does but they are lean, mean and have excellent Intel capabilities.

Comment

Alejandro from Sicario (recommend it if you haven't seen it btw)

Probably trained by military but works with the columbian cartel haha

Comment

Anti navy biased jarhead.
                      Well technically I was in the Navy lol.

Marine Corps OS a department in the Navy

Comment

Working...
                      X