Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best premium (paid) music service?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Best premium (paid) music service?

So I had the pleasure to sample the ad-free version of Pandora for a few days and it was awesome. But now that my trial is over, there are so many goddamn ads on Pandora it's not even funny! So I was thinking about getting one of the premium music services but I'm not sure which one is the best choice.

I like how Pandora is great for experiencing new music and new genres but sometimes I just want to hear a specific song/album, which I believe is more suited for Spotify. YouTube, Amazon, and Google also have their own as well right? And there's also that one by that rapper (I can't think of his name right now), is that one any good or is it for black people music only?

Any suggestions?

I also want to hear your opinion on the free versions of those apps as well.
    Last edited by Shaolin Sword; 06-13-2017, 03:01 PM.

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    And there's also that one by that rapper (I can't think of his name right now), is that one any good or is it for black people music only?
    It's called Tidal, and it was created by rapper Jay Z.

And no, it's not just for "black people music" whatever that even means.

Comment

I rolled with Spotify free for a while but it sucked.

I'm now on Google Music and I love it! Another plus is it comes with Youtube Red which means ad-free videos, you don't appreciate how nice this is until you watch regular youtube and have to sit through the damn adds.

Comment

Originally posted by LomaLovkin View Post
        I rolled with Spotify free for a while but it sucked.

I'm now on Google Music and I love it! Another plus is it comes with Youtube Red which means ad-free videos, you don't appreciate how nice this is until you watch regular youtube and have to sit through the damn adds.
        Don't you use an adblocker? It's 2017.

Unless you're on your phone, I still haven't found a way to block ads on YouTube when viewing on my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
          It's called Tidal, and it was created by rapper Jay Z.

And no, it's not just for "black people music" whatever that even means.
          You know exactly what he means, sure he didn't type it with bad intentions but 99% of blacks listen to
          hip hop/rap (black people music)

Comment

Originally posted by LomaLovkin View Post
            You know exactly what he means, sure he didn't type it with bad intentions but 99% of blacks listen to
            hip hop/rap (black people music)
            Considering that there are more whites who listen to rap/hiphop than blacks, I can't see why it would be considered "black people music". Interesting name and join date, btw. New accounts typically post in the NSB section, but I see you've found the lounge very quickly.

Comment

Don't you use an adblocker? It's 2017.

Unless you're on your phone, I still haven't found a way to block ads on YouTube when viewing on my phone.
              Never had to, got youtube red. Was mostly referring to watching it on a pc that isn't mine, not gonna install **** on what isn't mine lol

Youtube red will do that for ya lol for 10 bucks a month it's worth it to me.

Comment

Considering that there are more whites who listen to rap/hiphop than blacks, I can't see why it would be considered "black people music". Interesting name and join date, btw. New accounts typically post in the NSB section, but I see you've found the lounge very quickly.
                Again, no bad intention here but you know its considered black music. Whites bandwagonned on and probably do outnumber blacks in terms of audience but at the end of the day its still predominantly considered black music.

Comment

*snicker,giggles,lmao*

''paid''

Comment

Spotify free is decent, haven't really found a reason to use the paid version.

Comment

Working...
                    X