Warriors unanimously decline White House visit, per reports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    He wasnt asked.

There was a draft, which forced men to fight that undeclared war.

Do you blast Mohammad Ali for not serving too?
    A draft is the country telling/asking you to serve. He came up with an excuse 5 times. No I don't blast Ali for not serving. Ali did it out of principle. Ali could've gone to the military, signed a couple autographs, put on a couple exhibition fights and got an honorable discharge. Ali stood up and refused based on principle that he's not going to fight for nobody else freedoms when his people here weren't even free. I can trace me relatives back to the revolutionary war. Every time they went and fought for others freedom they came back to this country and were treated as second class citizens with less rights than the people they'd fought to free.

Don't compare our situation to Trump's because you know it's not the same. That's a dishonest comparison and you know it. V

Comment

good for the warriors!!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        No I don't blast Ali for not serving.
        So you have a double-standard. Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Muhammad Ali a hero doe
          Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          Oh no u dont

It doesnt work like that!!!!

- liberals
          They are so easy to predict, aren't they.

Comment

Motor city over here taking L's

Comment

Go figure the left runs the nba they emasculate masculine black males, dress them in skinny jeans and skirts, and use them to promot transgender equality, its disgusting how many blacks have the slave mentality and bow down to the perfected elite just because they pay them millions.

Every ghetto is run by a democrat, you would think blacks from the hood would be able to sit back and say hey, the republican is just being used as a deflection tactic, how can they be the ones making our city amchit hole when we vote democrat every year.

Comment

Not surprising. The warriors are part of a very liberal community. No way they'd want to alienate their fans by being seen with president Cuck.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Every ghetto is run by a democrat, you would think blacks from the hood would be able to sit back and say hey, the republican is just being used as a deflection tactic, how can they be the ones making our city amchit hole when we vote democrat every year.
                  Spot on there.

What the Dems have done to the black community is an absolute disgrace.

And yet somehow the very Democrats who keep then in ghettos and failing schools has convinced them the other guys are the bad guys. It defies all logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    A draft is the country telling/asking you to serve. He came up with an excuse 5 times. No I don't blast Ali for not serving. Ali did it out of principle. Ali could've gone to the military, signed a couple autographs, put on a couple exhibition fights and got an honorable discharge. Ali stood up and refused based on principle that he's not going to fight for nobody else freedoms when his people here weren't even free. I can trace me relatives back to the revolutionary war. Every time they went and fought for others freedom they came back to this country and were treated as second class citizens with less rights than the people they'd fought to free.

Don't compare our situation to Trump's because you know it's not the same. That's a dishonest comparison and you know it. V
                    Ali was a white-hating radical Muslim and a puppet for Islam. They used him, radicalized him and he fell for it hook, line and sinker. He dodged the war because he didn't want to serve the country that gave him the opportunity to be a millionaire and one of the biggest names in sports. The irony is that he was deemed a brave warrior by boxing fans, yet too cowardly to serve his country when in all likelihood he would never have been handed a rifle. He would have had a soft public relations job and would have been a huge morale booster for troops (many of whom were black).

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Spot on there.

What the Dems have done to the black community is an absolute disgrace.

And yet somehow the very Democrats who keep then in ghettos and failing schools has convinced them the other guys are the bad guys. It defies all logic.
                      Preach!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X