Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Kevin Durant's mom the most annoying athlete's mom in sports?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
    I understand how that can be cute to people, but she just irritates the hell outta me. It just seems like when she's at the games, or wherever she's at, she just can't wait for her on air TV moment.
    You need serious help if you think a mom supporting her son is wrong. Are you some kind of ****ing animal?

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
      You need serious help if you think a mom supporting her son is wrong. Are you some kind of ****ing animal?
      I guess I do, because she annoys the living **** out of me. And I didn't say it was wrong. I said, she over does the loving mom thing, and loves the limelight.

Comment

I guess I do, because she annoys the living **** out of me.
        Why? Youre a weirdo dude

Comment

Why? Youre a weirdo dude
          Yeah, I'm a weirdo. And his mom annoys the fuuuuuuck out of me.

Comment

I understand how that can be cute to people, but she just irritates the hell outta me. It just seems like when she's at the games, or wherever she's at, she just can't wait for her on air TV moment.
            i think her close relationship with durant is real love though. i cant hate on that. i can see what you mean if the mom is just there to get air time but doesnt really care about durant but that's not the case here. if anything, i think curry bringing up his daughters every time they win a game is more annoying.

Comment

Yeah, I'm a weirdo. And his mom annoys the fuuuuuuck out of me.
              Cool, go suck a dick

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                i think her close relationship with durant is real love though. i cant hate on that. i can see what you mean if the mom is just there to get air time but doesnt really care about durant but that's not the case here. if anything, i think curry bringing up his daughters every time they win a game is more annoying.
                Of course she loves him, but I get attention whore vibes from her, and she's over doing the loving mom thing. It's freaking annoying. I think she does it to the point of being asked to appear on First Take, and being somewhat of an NBA meme. She's almost like an actual character in the NBA universe, and you just know she loves the attention. She needs to sit her ass down somewhere, and stop being in everything KD's in.

Comment

Cool, go suck a dick
                  No.........

Comment

Of course she loves him, but I get attention whore vibes from her, and she's over doing the loving mom thing. It's freaking annoying. I think she does it to the point of being asked to appear on First Take, and being somewhat of an NBA meme. She's almost like an actual character in the NBA universe, and you just know she loves the attention. She needs to sit her ass down somewhere, and stop being in everything KD's in.
                    You sound like a person who was never loved by his mom. Lol if so

Comment

You sound like a person who was never loved by his mom. Lol if so
                      My mother loves me to death, and she's not an attention whore.

Comment

Working...
                      X