No announcement yet.

Any u got disgusting habits

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any u got disgusting habits

So I have two habits I have had for years and no one not even the missus knows about

1) I piss in the sink. I can't remember when or how it started but I think one day I just tried it cos I had a hard on in the morning and couldn't aim. Anyway I discovered every sink it just begging to be used as a urinal. It's my perfect height and it's impossible to miss. I really enjoy it and even after probably a decade doing this I've never been caught. Obviously I don't do it in public toilets but at work I do it in the disabled toilet.

2) I don't do this anymore cos I live with my missus but I used to be in a flatshare and I used to love peeing in bottles and then chucking them away if it was the middle of the night. Thems was the days

I guess I do like to take a cheeky sniff of the missus bum when I do down there sometimes and don't think she noticed yet how perverted I am

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
    2) I don't do this anymore cos I live with my missus but I used to be in a flatshare and I used to love peeing in bottles and then chucking them away if it was the middle of the night. Thems was the days
    So basically you were giving away free Bud Light...

Comment

i smoke cigarettes and watch boxing

Comment

I pick my ears with stuff. The arms of my reading glasses, my f.ucking keys, my missus's hair clips, a match stick. If Ive got an itchy inner ear I am shoving something in there immediately and rejecting all known medical advice given to man.

Comment

I am lazy, so when I am getting rid of bong water, even if it is full of res I just dump it down the sink. Clogging be damned.

Comment

I sometimes piss to the sink too lol. I also turn the tap on every time I take a shiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              I sometimes piss to the sink too lol. I also turn the tap on every time I take a shiet.
              Why?..........

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                Why?..........
                I have no idea lol. I started doing it when i was like 6 and never stopped lol. It's a part of my daily routine at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  I have no idea lol. I started doing it when i was like 6 and never stopped lol. It's a part of my daily routine at this point.
                  Lol, I see.

Maybe to block out the noise? I've had some shits where it comes out perfectly and makes a "clunk" noise as it lands directly in the water.

Comment

I use my girlfriends toothbrush to scrub my a$$ crack after a sweaty workout.

Comment

Working...
                    X