Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anti-Aging Company Is Charging Thousands Of Dollars For Teen Blood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are in human testing fase for pills that repair dan damage,so basically anti aging pills

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      When I first read the thread, I seriously thought it would be a company from China doing this.
      lol, naw if it were China itd be some cheap boot leg blood from a teenage chimp...

Comment

U think it might be one of the reason why there is a lot of missing young women?

Demand is high?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          U think it might be one of the reason why there is a lot of missing young women?

Demand is high?
          If there is any truth to the anti aging benefits then it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Comment

8K??!!??!!? That's crazy. Blood is one of the most overrated things ever.

Comment

Man, that's crazy. If it worked that would be great. Only, you know you'll have teenage DB's asking for high a$$ money for those with great genes to give their blood. Oh well. I like a free market. Ha.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                "Like most plot points on HBO’s Silicon Valley, a recent episode in which tech oligarch Gavin Belson receives blood transfusions from a “blood boy” to help keep him young is actually rooted in reality—just ask Peter Thiel. “I’m looking into parabiosis stuff, which I think is really interesting. This is where they did the young blood into older mice and they found that had a massive rejuvenating effect,” the tech billionaire and Trump adviser told Inc. magazine. “I think there are a lot of these things that have been strangely under-explored.”

Jesse Karmazin agrees. His start-up, Ambrosia, is charging about $8,000 a pop for blood transfusions from people under 25, Karmazin said at Code Conference on Wednesday. Ambrosia, which buys its blood from blood banks, now has about 100 paying customers. Some are Silicon Valley technologists, like Thiel, though Karmazin stressed that tech types aren’t Ambrosia’s only clients, and that anyone over 35 is eligible for its transfusions."

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/...for-teen-blood
                Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
                I wonder if floyd mayweather would sign up. Didnt he used to get soething called vampire facial or something like that?
                Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                It is a little creepy. Comes across as rich older people feeding off younger, less well off people.
                Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                When I first read the thread, I seriously thought it would be a company from China doing this.
                Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
                Sounds like the premise of some sci-fi, dystopian novel or film.
                Originally posted by Furn View Post
                I've heard Keith Richards has been doing this for years. Not sure about teens but he's been having bloood transfusions for years.

Anti aging is big business though.

The one thing everyone wants is more time.
                Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                lol, naw if it were China itd be some cheap boot leg blood from a teenage chimp...
                i bet president trump has a blood boy, LOL it reminds me of a mad max movie or a ****ty vampire movie starring ethan hawke, no doubt this will be a billion dollar business in a year or so though. i could see every single hollywood celebrity doing this, crazy tom cruise will have a blood boy, so will travolta, stallone, ahnold, mel gibson. if this company went public i'd buy stocks in it now

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                  i bet president trump has a blood boy, LOL it reminds me of a mad max movie or a ****ty vampire movie starring ethan hawke, no doubt this will be a billion dollar business in a year or so though. i could see every single hollywood celebrity doing this, crazy tom cruise will have a blood boy, so will travolta, stallone, ahnold, mel gibson. if this company went public i'd buy stocks in it now
                  it reminded me of that show The 100, where the people in order to survive and come out of the bunker to the world (that been nuked and is radition filled) they had to capture people who survived the blast and their blood has adapted and can survive the radiation so they will capture those people and drain them of their blood and give themselves tranfusions lmfao.

Comment

Ray corso probably in the VIP loyalty program

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                      i bet president trump has a blood boy, LOL it reminds me of a mad max movie or a ****ty vampire movie starring ethan hawke, no doubt this will be a billion dollar business in a year or so though.
                      Yeah, in Mad Max: Fury Road they did use Max as a "blood bag."

Comment

Working...
                      X