No announcement yet.

Well i was with 1/9 in Afghan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well i was with 1/9 in Afghan

There are good people but ii was fighting some dudes who fought the Soviets.

Nothing but rice and tea.

South Afghan was real ****.

Beer u hear anything about this when u were out there?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xAEdur0F-aU

Comment

2-35 TF Cacti under TF Bronco, Kunar AFG 11-12 RC East. That East AFG was a Beast.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        Beer u hear anything about this when u were out there?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xAEdur0F-aU

I'd love to see Beer take on a 15-footer.

No ****.

Comment

says the guy who gets drunk, slapped up, pretends to not see the guy and punches a stool instead, gets kicked out of the bar, outside see the dude who slapped him up and looks the other way. lol

Now i usually wont say shit but the fact that you swang on the stool means you wanted people to think you was bout it to back up yoru shit but in reality when you had the real chance to handle your business you ***** out.

New era tough dudes and literally how everyone in the marines are.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
            says the guy who gets drunk, slapped up, pretends to not see the guy and punches a stool instead, gets kicked out of the bar, outside see the dude who slapped him up and looks the other way. lol

Now i usually wont say shit but the fact that you swang on the stool means you wanted people to think you was bout it to back up yoru shit but in reality when you had the real chance to handle your business you ***** out.

what the hell is this about

Comment

I don't know anything about the first two paragraphs but I have to agree with the last one. There are a lot of Marine "tough guys" out there who literally never did anything in the Marines besides clean **** stained toilets. These dudes out here thinking they're tough as nails for doing virtually nothing but staying in shape. And some of them aren't even in shape. A bunch of wannabe tough nerds is really what a lot of them are. They're the ones standing 5'7" and always want to bump into you and start fights over being looked at "the wrong way".

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                what the hell is this about
                its a drunk story beercules shared a while back basically getting punked.

I try to find it but couldent but here anorak making fun of em cause of it.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=663707

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
                I don't know anything about the first two paragraphs but I have to agree with the last one. There are a lot of Marine "tough guys" out there who literally never did anything in the Marines besides clean **** stained toilets. These dudes out here thinking they're tough as nails for doing virtually nothing but staying in shape. And some of them aren't even in shape. A bunch of wannabe tough nerds is really what a lot of them are. They're the ones standing 5'7" and always want to bump into you and start fights over being looked at "the wrong way".

dont let size for ya but yeah most just got a false sense of bravado.

Comment

Paco you piece of **** ex convict what are you talking about?

Comment

its a drunk story beercules shared a while back basically getting punked.

I try to find it but couldent but here anorak making fun of em cause of it.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=663707

dont let size for ya but yeah most just got a false sense of bravado.
                    Did Larry **** your ass when you were in prison you Mexican gardener

Comment

Working...
                    X