No announcement yet.

Possible terrorist attack on London Bridge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fairweather View Post
    Garland disproved what? They were killed by 4 members of the OFF DUTY SWAT team and ones that did this in the UK were shot and killed by armed police.
    Fixed that for you.

Quit leaving out key facts when responding to me.

Garland disproved your conjecture that allowing people the rights to bear arms will result in armed attackers and thus higher body counts.

Originally posted by Fairweather View Post
    These terrorist attacks here would've almost certainly have claimed far more lives not less had guns been so easily available to the public.
    There you go with that conjecture again.

Ok, you don't understand the concept of conjecture. I get it now. Here, please go learn the word and try another excuse.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/conjecture

Comment

• ISIS claims London terror attacks that killed 7; police arrest 12 in raids

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/06...-in-raids.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Fairweather View Post
        And what was the outcry in the US when Trump tried to ban travel from 7 countries? How far did he get with that?
        Yes, liberals screamed here when we used common sense.

We will see soon how far Trump can go. The Supreme Court has agreed to hear this case. Based on its makeup and the law, I expect to be up upheld.

But we shall see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          this is the only account i use now on bscene.

you cannot have alt accounts or you will be perma banned.
          Freedom. and KrazyNative did not get permaban.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Fixed that for you.

Quit leaving out key facts when responding to me.

Garland disproved your conjecture that allowing people the rights to bear arms will result in armed attackers and thus higher body counts.

There you go with that conjecture again.

Ok, you don't understand the concept of conjecture. I get it now. Here, please go learn the word and try another excuse.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/conjecture
            Off duty so what? They were trained to deal with this sort of thing.

Of course it's conjecture but so is this idea that arming the public would make this sort of situation better rather than worse. The terrorists would have a much easier time of gaining guns themselves and if there then able to open fire on an unsuspecting crowd armed or not the death count is going to much higher.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Seaview, Tivoli, Rema, etc. All the inner city communities where the poor live in the city of Kingston are just like inner city communities in America.
              I know i secretly wanted to give bounty killer a shoutout

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                these delusional native Brits think it's all sunshine and rainbow muslims now but it's their grandchildren that will have to suffer the consequences of living as minorities in the caliphate of the UK. we already know how that works out in the Middle East.
                Stay off the crack son. European court of human rights has enabled these Jihad nerds. When we leave Europe & establish our own British human rights these c*nts are all getting on a boat & ****ing off to where they came from. Or where their parents are from.
                Last edited by REMOVE SHARK 55; 06-04-2017, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                  I know i secretly wanted to give bounty killer a shoutout
                  Cool. That's where Shabba Ranks was from too.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Cool. That's where Shabba Ranks was from too.
                    shabby yeah him den ya,i met bounty in germany and recorded em both for multiple dub plates,man a soundman,shabby live in new york now though
                    Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 06-04-2017, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                      shabby yeah him den ya,i met bounty in germany and recorded em both for multiple dub plates,man a soundman,shabby live in new york now though
                      Yeah. Shabba live abroad now. Living legend. Bounty live down here though. Always hear stories about Bounty abusing his women.

Comment

Working...
                      X