No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Magic and the Lakers fined $50K for "tampering" with Giannis. Here's the quote from Magic:

Wtf?! Complementing a player from another team is considered tampering?
    Very, very petty.
    Is that the full quote? If it is they’ve done nothing wrong from my perspective.

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
      LUKA DONCIC #1 PICK

Luka is the real deal
      I’ve seen some highlights of him, looks a talent for sure and has the potential to be a two way star. I doubt he goes first though. He might be a good bet for ROTY 2018/19. He’s already playing at a pretty high level for Real in Euroleague so the transition to the NBA shouldn’t be as difficult for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
        They aren't trading that pick without a commitment from LeBron James. Because if LeBron leaves, you not only lose him, you traded your security blanket away. But you don't care, you're a bronsexual, not a cavs fan, so u will follow him wherever he goes. So how bout this, stop giving cavs fans a bad reputation, find a team and stick with it
        you are not even a cavs fan mr miyagi. Collin Sexton is the only good player available at around the 8th overall pick. The rest are unproven. I doubt the nba would award the cavs another lottery pick.
        Last edited by RomanReigns; 02-06-2018, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          I’ve seen some highlights of him, looks a talent for sure and has the potential to be a two way star. I doubt he goes first though. He might be a good bet for ROTY 2018/19. He’s already playing at a pretty high level for Real in Euroleague so the transition to the NBA shouldn’t be as difficult for him.
          he is not even that good. People overrated him because of his team success in the eurobasket when it was dragic who carried that team. And he is not that fast. He is slow, and unathletic. That is gonna be his main problem in the nba. He can be a good role player like a poor man version of a prime Nicolas Batum. Same thing I said on Ricky Rubio when the wolves drafted him. People thought he was going to end up being the next Pete Maravich back in 2007 and 2008. The guy cannot shoot the ball until now
          And he is way shorter than his listed 6'4 height.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            Very, very petty.
            Is that the full quote? If it is they’ve done nothing wrong from my perspective.
            FO is not allowed to comment on any players.

Pretty lame.

Comment

• Randle and Clarkson will be traded before the deadline. Lakers are targetting kawhi and klay in 2017

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                he is not even that good. People overrated him because of his team success in the eurobasket when it was dragic who carried that team. And he is not that fast. He is slow, and unathletic. That is gonna be his main problem in the nba. He can be a good role player like a poor man version of a prime Nicolas Batum. Same thing I said on Ricky Rubio when the wolves drafted him. People thought he was going to end up being the next Pete Maravich back in 2007 and 2008. The guy cannot shoot the ball until now
                And he is way shorter than his listed 6'4 height.
                He’s listed at 6”7. He’s bigger than 6”4 for sure.
                He’s not unathletic, not Jaylen Brown or Westbrook by any means, but the way he can take the ball coast to coast on a fast break is certainly not unathletic.
                I think you’re being pretty harsh on him tbh bro. I think he’s a good player. You can’t just act like he didn’t contribute in Eurobasket either. He was named in the all tournament team and led the team in rebounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  FO is not allowed to comment on any players.

Pretty lame.
                  It’s just stupid, especially when the media press them for answers and opinions on players.

Comment

• Anyone think the Thunder will show up tonight? Tempted to lay on them with the +10 handicap

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                      you are not even a cavs fan mr miyagi. Collin Sexton is the only good player available at around the 8th overall pick. The rest are unproven. I doubt the nba would award the cavs another lottery pick.
                      I am a cavs fan you ****tard. The only cavs jersey I have ever owned was a Mo Williams Jersey when he was #2 before Kyrie. I don't buy NBA Jerseys anymore. Waste of money. By the way, I'm white.

The NBA Lottery is rigged. U know damn well they would.

1-8 in picks

1. DONCIC
                      2. AYTON
                      3. BAGLEY
                      4. TRAE
                      5. BAMBA
                      6. PORTER
                      7. SEXTON
                      8. MIKAL BRIDGES.

I do my ****ing research and one of these players will be the future for the Cavs, and it'll either be with LeBron or Without LeBron.

Comment

Working...
                      X