No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baya View Post
    he'll score but his inability to get down the court or play any substantive defense or grab a freakin' rebound is infuriating. one of a handfull of ricans in the league and he can't play the other side of the ball. jj barea he's not.
    Melo is part Rican?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Melo is part Rican?!
      his father is rican.

Comment

his father is rican.

Mind blown. I never knew

Comment

• Lauri being out definitely brought out the best in Niko & Portis. Let needs to just let Lauri/Portis run C and package Valentine and Lopez for a respectable 3 & D SF and the Bulls would be tough asf.

Butler trade ain't looking so bad after all. Bulls the future. Did that process in bout a day lol nwaba ain't bad either. So fast and aggressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Mind blown. I never knew
            i'll be around at finals time to bash you as LeGoat wins his 4th ring against the gsw.

Comment

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
              Lauri being out definitely brought out the best in Niko & Portis. Let needs to just let Lauri/Portis run C and package Valentine and Lopez for a respectable 3 & D SF and the Bulls would be tough asf.

Butler trade ain't looking so bad after all. Bulls the future. Did that process in bout a day lol nwaba ain't bad either. So fast and aggressive.
              markannen and dunn are studs. bulls look to have a very good future as of this year.

Comment

i'll be around at finals time to bash you as LeGoat wins his 4th ring against the gsw.
                To be honest I'm more worried about the Rockets.

Comment

• Overtime in Philly.

Comment

• Double OT in Philly.

Comment

• i want lebron in philly next year. that's only an hour and half drive from me.

they're the future if they can stay healthy.

Comment

Working...
                      X