No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I don't care about that. As love as he keeps playing well, especially starting now with Steph our for 2 weeks

Lol "have I followed KD at all" NAH I HAVEN'T
    Lol then STFU if you "dont care about that" because thats what we are talking about.

You always trying to hold Durant's hand like you were his babysitter.

Comment

• NBA is soft af.

KD should’ve been two pieced long ago.

Cousins a real one but he won’t two piece him on court.

Who was the last to actually throw hands on court? Carmelo?

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        Lol then STFU if you "dont care about that" because thats what we are talking about.

You always trying to hold Durant's hand like you were his babysitter.
        Why do you care about it? Do you watch to actually see a game or do you like to gossip ?

You sound salty and KD is clearly in your feelings. It's ok boo, you'll be ok.

Comment

Why do you care about it? Do you watch to actually see a game or do you like to gossip ?

You sound salty and KD is clearly in your feelings. It's ok boo, you'll be ok.
          Trash talk is part of the game.

Remember when your man got in Westbrook's face and called him a puss? What did he say about that? Its just basketball. Same deal here.

So you can stop taking things so personal dude it aint that serious. No one is actually offending your man's honor.

Comment

Trash talk is part of the game.

Remember when your man got in Westbrook's face and called him a puss? What did he say about that? Its just basketball. Same deal here.

So you can stop taking things so personal dude it aint that serious. No one is actually offending your man's honor.
            Trash talking on the court is fine, but you say you're not a fan of KD (probably because he went to Golden State) but you're talking about Twitter and cupcakes.

Comment

Trash talking on the court is fine, but you say you're not a fan of KD (probably because he went to Golden State) but you're talking about Twitter and cupcakes.
              Yes Im talking about that because thats stuff that NBA players will obviously use to trash talk him.

Real talk, never mind me Im just another fan, but you dont think guys like Cousins got in his face about Durant's move to GS and all the storylines that came with it?

Comment

Yes Im talking about that because thats stuff that NBA players will obviously use to trash talk him.

Real talk, never mind me Im just another fan, but you dont think guys like Cousins got in his face about Durant's move to GS and all the storylines that came with it?
                Of course some guys don't like it, and cousins is that type of player to do it.

But KD did the right thing, he can't just sit there and let Cousins punk him on TV. I think we can both agree on that.

Comment

• 13th games winning streak.

Comment

Of course some guys don't like it, and cousins is that type of player to do it.

But KD did the right thing, he can't just sit there and let Cousins punk him on TV. I think we can both agree on that.
                    Of course Durant has to push back. Ive never said the opposite.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                      13th games winning streak.
                      Scraping by the Kings at home

Comment

Working...
                      X