Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Good game....jerk.
    Have a Happy Turkey day, bud.

Was surprised. Kings are one of the worst shooting teams in the league, and shots were falling.

You guys land one of the big name free agents in the off season, you'll be contending again. The talent is there.

Comment

• Nice to see Westbrook and OKC put that beat down on the chump ass front running Dubs.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
        you guys always think I'm playing. I know basketball inside out. OKC currently 9th.

I also voted Timberwolves in the poll above and they are 3rd in the West.

I'm never wrong in my predictions.
        Put down the crack pipe...the season isn't even 20 games in

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
          Nice to see Westbrook and OKC put that beat down on the chump ass front running Dubs.
          You want to catch a ban?

Comment

• D Rose thinking about retiring I just can't feel sorry for the guy anymore he burned too many bridges in his short career

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              D Rose thinking about retiring I just can't feel sorry for the guy anymore he burned too many bridges in his short career
              No he won't. adidas is going to terminate his $80 Million Dollars contract if he retires.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                No he won't. adidas is going to terminate his $80 Million Dollars contract if he retires.
                The game is probably going to retire him that boy is made of glass I doubt anyone is stupid enough to give him a long term contract now

Comment

• I hope the warriors burn in hell.

Up 30 points and the splash bros still chucking up 3s and damn near half court ones at that. Pieces of shiiiiit. They like to play all their bench and D league guys but not when they have a 30 point lead.

Glad OKC stomped them ****heads.

Comment

• 💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💙💛💙💛💙💛💙

Comment

• Deandre Jordan to the Cavaliers for Tristan Thompson, Brooklyn Nets Pick

Comment

Working...
                      X