• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    after last nite's loss

Nah......

Comment

• DeAndre Ayton is a huge kid. Cannot believe he is only 18. and plays like a grown man in the ncaa tournament.

Comment

• sixers are dominating the warriors

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          What can you say about the Knicks, that hasn't been said about dog shyt.

What can I say about the Sixers, that hasn't been said about dog shyt.

Ohh......Fug yo Chiefs in advance !

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
            sixers are dominating the warriors
            Welp

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
              It's funny how the media is pumping up the Thunder as the team to potentially dethrone the Warriors. Thunder will barely be a top 6 in the west. Media making it obvious they don't care about real analysis. They'll say anything for clicks and ratings.
              Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
              Barely top 6? Lmao you're trolling never ends
              Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
              Maybe if they limit Carmelo's minutes.

Westbrook, George and Melo are 3 iso players. Westbrook and Carmelo don't play defense.

Basketball isn't as simple as just putting 3 superstars together and automatically getting a super team. This isn't NBA 2k.

I give Thunder 5th place tops.
              Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
              Celtics are beast. Can't wait for the Celtics-Cavaliers matchups this year. 1st one on the season debut!!

On the other hand, Lakers are still trash. They still don't have a 1on1 scorer. Ingram sucks. And Cavaliers have their pick next year which looks like it's gonna be 1st overall as of now.

you guys always think I'm playing. I know basketball inside out. OKC currently 9th.

I also voted Timberwolves in the poll above and they are 3rd in the West.

I'm never wrong in my predictions.
              Last edited by -Swizzy-; 11-19-2017, 03:52 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Pistons swept the Wolves!!!

Comment

• Pistons outThibbing Thibs. Very solid defensive team. That will keep them in most games this year. Maybe even make it to the 2nd round if they get a good match up.

East has been fun to watch honestly. Sixers, Knicks, and Magic being fighting their way out of the bottom pits of the east.

Pacers and Pistons overachieving. Miami inconsistent as hell but still dangerous with Whiteside.

Raptors and Wizards playing really well. It'll be interesting to see if either can finally get to the conference finals. Raptors playing a lot more physical then in recent years.

Even Dunn balling for the Bulls. If LaVine makes strides in his progress too the future is bright in Chicago with Dunn, LaVine and Lauri. Valentine and Nwaba have really stepped up too.

Comment

• Cavaliers destroying the Pistons.

Comment

Working...
                      X