Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swaggy P spazzing out with 20 in a half? On that team?

Damn.

Comment

• cp3 needs to score. kd is now scoring.

Comment

• Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
        Yeah i've never seen a team that stacked. Even the 96 Bulls weren't as stacked at this. GSW could play their reserves and would still beat a lot of teams in the NBA. Don't be surprised if they make the next 5-7 NBA Finals in a row. Other teams might as well just go all out and stack their rosters or just tank. No point in settling for mediocrity. I love their games when I bet, when I don't it's really boring.

Agree with this, they are so good, it makes the game boring. Just looks too easy, everyone is so outmatched.

When bron leaves the cavs after this year and puts a new squad around him, maybe they will be able to be a legit contender against GS, but this season there is nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          Agree with this, they are so good, it makes the game boring. Just looks too easy, everyone is so outmatched.

When bron leaves the cavs after this year and puts a new squad around him, maybe they will be able to be a legit contender against GS, but this season there is nothing.
          It's crazy, they just need to play alright and they will win. Meanwhile the other teams have to play unbelievable just for it to be close. Case in point Game 3 of the 2017 Finals. NBA is still going to be good this year, plenty of things to lookout for, but I don't think i'm gonna watch GSW unless i'm betting on them. Which will be a lot more often than not. From a betting standpoint I love them hahaha.

Comment

• kd or curry needs to be injured. for any other team to have a chance of winning a title this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
              kd or curry needs to be injured. for any other team to have a chance of winning a title this year.
              Even with one of them out it's still a crazy team. They were 1 win away from repeating without Durant and their roster has improved a lot since then even if you don't count him. You still got Klay and Draymond who are probably both Top 20.

Comment

• Now the NBA is back I might just quit my job and become a pro gambler. I reckon I could easily make the same or more money just betting on Golden State and betting on the under in the 3rd quarter of most games when the teams are looking tired. Just kidding i'm not gonna quit my job for it but I made good money doing it last year. Probably just as much or more than from work. That's the one good thing about there being dominant teams. You can bank big off them for sure.

Comment

• The Rockets are a really exciting team to watch but I just feel like they're missing something. More specifically a really good big man who can shoot and dunk, whereas Capela only really dunks. They're still gonna be good to watch but they're just outgunned vs GSW just like everyone else. It's almost embarrassing.

Even when they play really good and GSW have slip ups, it doesn't even matter.

It's like a 17 point lead now, screw this i'm going to sleep.
                  Last edited by JK1700; 10-17-2017, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nE6JfrZUms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QhQwj3Tznw

Rose with 2 amazing plays vs. Celtics.

Comment

• down to a 6 points lead.

Comment

Working...
                      X