• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    We did it bro
    How much were you sweating

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
        has he ever scored 50 in a playoff game? he's no kobe..
        You think Lebron lurks on here and saw this post?

Comment

• I have never seen a bigger mental mistake in a finals game... EVER!

Comment

• Love how none of the LeChoke fans are discussing the flop/charge attempt he tried against Durant. How about playing D instead of flopping? Smh.

On that note, I still don’t get why they review foul calls. It’s absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
              I have never seen a bigger mental mistake in a finals game... EVER!
              That’s because you haven’t seen many.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                Love how none of the LeChoke fans are discussing the flop/charge attempt he tried against Durant. How about playing D instead of flopping? Smh.

On that note, I still don’t get why they review foul calls. It’s absolutely ridiculous.
                You are a serious fuking moron. It wasn’t a flop at all. You are making Pinoys look really bad

It was a clear charge and the refs overturned it

Lol at trying to find a way to blame lebron after an atg finals performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  You are a serious fuking moron. It wasn’t a flop at all. You are making Pinoys look really bad

It was a clear charge and the refs overturned it

Lol at trying to find a way to blame lebron after an atg finals performance.
                  I saw an all time great flop.

No, reviewing fouls is why the league has gone to ****. The Cavs would have probably won with that charge call and it’s BS.... and no it was a block. The flopper was not set. It should have stayed a charge but the league is soft now.

Why do you any your butt buddy think I’m Fillipino? I find that hilarious. It makes sense. Two clowns who can’t tell what color the sky is.

Comment

• Cavs better win Game 2. Phenomenal Game by LeBron.

Comment

• Morons think 51 is great with an L....

It’s just game 1 but that’s the exact same as scoring 0 if you lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X