*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    Because Jordan is 1... and he's 1a.
    you just don’t quit do you. A guy with 1 mvp in 20 years is better than lebron. Seems legit

Comment

• Wish the Cavs still had Kyrie. There would at least be a tiny bit hope for a competitive series. LeBron could drop 40/night and still get swept.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        MJ is a shooting guard.

Lebron is a small forward.

Durant is a small forward.

All 3 guys I just named play a perimeter game.

I dare you to pick ANY stretch of seasons from Kobe's career and tell me what his field goal percentage is in that stretch. Lets compare it to the guys i just named.
        Why don’t you discuss Lebrons shooting % outside of the restricted area in the finals?

That number used to be DISGUSTING. I think it’s improved slightly.

Perimeter game? It was literally 1.7 or something in 2014... I’m not kidding...

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          you just don’t quit do you. A guy with 1 mvp in 20 years is better than lebron. Seems legit
          The dude has 5 finals losses...

You children don’t understand the game. It’s okay. You’re inferior when it comes to understanding attributes that you can’t grab on to.

Kobe Bryant/Michael Jordan would defeat Lebron James 100 out of 100 times one on one. That level of winning % is why they have 5/6 rings (on the same team). It’s not all skill. It’s the daring to be the best.

Comment

Why don’t you discuss Lebrons shooting % outside of the restricted area in the finals?

That number used to be DISGUSTING. I think it’s improved slightly.

Perimeter game? It was literally 1.7 or something in 2014... I’m not kidding...
            Why are you scared to talk about Kobe?

Why is Kobe's shooting percentage so low compared to his peers?

Im telling you pick any stretch of his career.

Go ahead.

Comment

The dude has 5 finals losses...

You children don’t understand the game. It’s okay. You’re inferior when it comes to understanding attributes that you can’t grab on to.

Kobe Bryant/Michael Jordan would defeat Lebron James 100 out of 100 times one on one. That level of winning % is why they have 5/6 rings (on the same team). It’s not all skill. It’s the daring to be the best.
              Pippen has six rings on the same team. Pippen>kobe?

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                Why are you scared to talk about Kobe?

Why is Kobe's shooting percentage so low compared to his peers?

Im telling you pick any stretch of his career.

Go ahead.
                Loma is a moron. He uses team accomplishments to compare individual players LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  Loma is a moron. He uses team accomplishments to compare individual players LOL
                  Don't bother with that dip****. His arguments can't even be taken remotely serious.

Comment

• KD >"Bron and you will see. Again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      KD >"Bron and you will see. Again.
                      Another one who thinks a team accomplishment means an individual is better. Sigh

Comment

Working...
                      X