Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Los Angeles Lakers selects LeBron James Jr with the first overall pick in the 2022 NBA draft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtNZDr9yKtA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8nRrLZ7h4k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxu_Kr-qgu8
    Last edited by RomanReigns; 05-25-2018, 08:22 AM.

Comment

• It would be interesting if we reset the poll and see who everybody voted for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
        It would be interesting if we reset the poll and see who everybody voted for now.
        This is Pacquiao vs. Mayweather all over again. I picked Pacquiao to beat the great Mayweather, and lost 500 dollars.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
            It would be interesting if we reset the poll and see who everybody voted for now.
            Can you make it public somehow ?

Comment

• How in the hell are GSW 5-4 down??? the last game i watched was 2-0 GSW and duran was unstoppable, i didnt think the beard would win a game, wth happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                They confirmed it’s his hammy. Didn’t say how bad yet tho. Warriors stay getting lucky. They would only have 1 title now if it wasn’t for injuries
                They are the luckiest team I can remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  How in the hell are GSW 5-4 down??? the last game i watched was 2-0 GSW and duran was unstoppable, i didnt think the beard would win a game, wth happened.
                  Rockets are locking them down defensively because Golden State is soft and the refs are actually allowing physical play.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    How in the hell are GSW 5-4 down??? the last game i watched was 2-0 GSW and duran was unstoppable, i didnt think the beard would win a game, wth happened.
                    They're down 3-2. One of our key players Andre Iguodala got injured game 3.

This team passes the ball a lot, they sort of stopped doing that in this series for a bunch of reasons. KD had 0 assists in the 4th quarter again which isn't this team's style of basketball.

The guard for Houston got injured last night though, and Iguodala will likely be healthy for game 6 and 7.

Game 6 is tomorrow night at Oracle. (Golden States home court)
                    Last edited by Beercules; 05-25-2018, 09:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
                      Rockets are locking them down defensively because Golden State is soft and the refs are actually allowing physical play.
                      I have to agree. By the way what's your opinion about the Wolves potentially trading softie Karl Anthony Towns in the off season?? Should the Suns trade their 1st overall pick, 16th overall pick, and 30th overall pick, the Brooklyn pick and future Miami Heat pick in the draft??

Comment

Working...
                      X