No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baya View Post
    you pretentious lil socal shits, the king is considering you lowly lot and this is how his excellency is met? with doubt
    its true...for some reason, the old Kobe loyalists have a problem rooting for LeBron...the others are concerned with his age and decline

me personally, im tired of losing...i'd like him to ask for a 2yr deal and help the kids accelerate their development

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
      nope..how many first round pick do they need? Boston is already set.

cleveland need that first pick coz they know damn well that lebron is dumping them after this season. how really bad is the kyrie-lebron rift? kyrie could have wait for 1 more season and cavs is his again..
      You can't give the Nets pick, they are destined to be the worst team next year.

Kyrie told you that he wanted out of Cleveland, that means that the Cavs were desperate to get rid of him, and Boston bailed them out for next years draft. That means that Cavs could win the 'chip and possibly get the first pick in next years draft.

Comment

• If I'm Boston I'm going after Davis/Cousins next. Davis probably isn't available but I would try anyway. The Pels might be willing to move Cousins though. I would offer Horford, Tatum or Brown, plus the Lakers 1st round pick for Davis/Cousins. Pels might accept that deal for Cousins. Cousins would likely re-sign in Boston because that would be a stacked team. Irving, Hayward, Davis/Cousins is a legitimate championship contending team.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          its true...for some reason, the old Kobe loyalists have a problem rooting for LeBron...the others are concerned with his age and decline

me personally, im tired of losing...i'd like him to ask for a 2yr deal and help the kids accelerate their development
          lebron goes to the lakers and they're in the finals next year validating what papa ball has always known, that his boy > curry.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
            whoow, lebron looks good in that purple.
            Red K sent

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
              Red K sent

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                we're gonna win #18 before you guys do

true story
                not until you guys are finish on that paul george tampering penalty...

the race to that elusive #18 is on.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  You can't give the Nets pick, they are destined to be the worst team next year.

Kyrie told you that he wanted out of Cleveland, that means that the Cavs were desperate to get rid of him, and Boston bailed them out for next years draft. That means that Cavs could win the 'chip and possibly get the first pick in next years draft.
                  contrary to what you believe, i don't think cavs are desperate to move irving this season especially knowing james might opt out next summer.

nets aren't that worst IMHO.
                  bulls, pacers, hawks are rebuilding.suns and knicks are a mess. lakers might even be on nets level right now..

watch how giving nets pick instead of lakers pick make ainge looks like a genius..

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                    contrary to what you believe, i don't think cavs are desperate to move irving this season especially knowing james might opt out next summer.

nets aren't that worst IMHO.
                    bulls, pacers, hawks are rebuilding.suns and knicks are a mess. lakers might even be on nets level right now..

watch how giving nets pick instead of lakers pick make ainge looks like a genius..

Fug Ainge and your 2yr rental (Kyrie)....

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      Fug Ainge and your 2yr rental (Kyrie)....
                      kyrie is the alpha of the team. he aint leaving..

btw, have you get rid of melo yet so he can play to houston?

Comment

Working...
                      X