*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Rubio left his team to die.
    I think Warriors and Rockets close their series tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I was hoping Rubio would get back to make things interesting but I guess Rubio doesn't have that sort of heart in him.

I'll be surprised if the Rockets don't close it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        From nearly a year ago...

This one is my favorite, because it shows lack of understanding and pure nonsense of posters.

Told you guys a long long time ago, celtics were a threat, and all you did was laugh like some damn fools.

You’re more than an idiot.

You predicted Celts with the assumption Hayward was the next coming of Larry Bird.

Knocked Kyrie for leave’n Cleveland. (He wasn’t even on the Celts when you made the prediction of Celts compete’n in the east.)

But don’t let that stop you from pat’n yourself on the back.

For stumble’n into a called Celtic prediction of compete’n in the east for all the wrong reasons and with a Celtic team with a totally different complexion than it started the season with.

Don’t know why you desperately seek approval and credit from strangers but hey ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Comment

The WCF should be lit

Comment

Lol cavs sweep no1 in east.. gsw gonna be 2-2 tonight

Comment

• Please Houston please

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                dude you're a facking ******...they play in the sorry ass east...if you think they're a threat, go jump off a cliff headfirst
                I wasn’t talking about winning it all, it was about being a threat to Cavs.

Context, critical thinking, get some

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                  You’re more than an idiot.

You predicted Celts with the assumption Hayward was the next coming of Larry Bird.

Knocked Kyrie for leave’n Cleveland. (He wasn’t even on the Celts when you made the prediction of Celts compete’n in the east.)

But don’t let that stop you from pat’n yourself on the back.

For stumble’n into a called Celtic prediction of compete’n in the east for all the wrong reasons and with a Celtic team with a totally different complexion than it started the season with.

Don’t know why you desperately seek approval and credit from strangers but hey ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

I said all celtics need was outside scoring, Tatum and Gordon added that. I didn’t need kyrie to be on there team to for to feel they were a threat, that was just icing on the cake as my Cavs imploding prediction came true.
                  Even with just TATUM adding the extra scoring is all they needed.

I told you exactly how it would go down, a year ago.

Kyrie was stupid for leaving lebron, that hasn’t changed. Do you think it was a good move?

I called it, all of it

Cavs imploding

Celtics a threat with more scoring

Comment

Working...
                  X