Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celtics are back in action today at 5 EST as they face the Sixers at Philadelphia. They have a lot of momentum coming into this game after winning game 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      This genuinely made me laugh my ass off lol. Lebron is the very greatest player I've seen with my own eyes (I only saw Jordan when he was on the Wizards) and the display he put on yesterday made me question why someone is so damn good at the sport.
      Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      For real, that’s some funny shyt

For those that didn’t get to see mike in his prime, lebron is probably the greatest thing since.
      I always had that killer black mamba Kobe ahead of lebron, but if lebron can take this team to the finals, I’m going to put him right behind MJ.

MJ the greatest because his basketball IQ was thru the roof, and he always made the right decision.
      There may be guys that score better, rebound better, pass better, but nobody made the right play every time like MJ

But goddamn lebron is a monster, got all of Canada on lock down
      The cigarette memes are hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

Comment

• Come on Philly you can't lose to this Celtics team. The Cavs would humiliate the Celtics just like last year. Make things interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Celtics are back in action today at 5 EST as they face the Sixers at Philadelphia. They have a lot of momentum coming into this game after winning game 2.
            Celtics are garbage on the road but a beast at home I still think this series goes 7

Comment

• Comment

• Can’t believe Simmons missed that dunk. Good game

Comment

• Man the 76ers have just looked horrible all series. Their shot selection is just awful. Stevens is coaching circles around Brown. Boston gets good shots consistently. Also, Philly's wing players just aren't that athletic. Tatum is just killing them...

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
                    Man the 76ers have just looked horrible all series. Their shot selection is just awful. Stevens is coaching circles around Brown. Boston gets good shots consistently. Also, Philly's wing players just aren't that athletic. Tatum is just killing them...
                    He's abusing RC33

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      He's abusing RC33
                      You guy guys need an elite wing for sure, James, Leonard, or George. All of these careless turnovers by the 76ers are ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                      X