Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steph is back tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Meatsauce View Post
      Oh, so Robert Horry is better than Kobe? Again, you're not a smart human being. Stop trying to argue with everyone from the angle that you're some kind of genius.
      Did Horry have the impact Shaq did?

Fooking lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        He admitted he didn't really watch Jordan.
        That's always a terrible excuse and doesn't mean chit about chit.

Also true sports analysts know you can't rely solely on the eye test, so even if he watched every game he ever played its moot without proper context and analysis.

I wasn't alive to see any of the people below:

Wilt
        Barry
        KAJ
        West
        Cepeda
        Mays
        Ali
        Locche
        Marciano
        SRR
        Pep
        Pele
        Maradona

But I won't be a foolish nitwit and attempt to argue some ATG lists without them, or write them off because they were before my time as if they are somehow less important because of this.

True greatness and talent is timeless, and true professionals would adapt to any era.

Anyone who says something along the lines of "well I didn't see Jordan play so I can't rank him above X player" is someone who's opinion I immediately disregard and pretty much over all lose all respect for. It just shows you're a narrow minded fool who lacks critical thought and one shouldn't waste their time with such opinions.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Did Horry have the impact Shaq did?

Fooking lol.
          wtf are you even talking about? You have no clue what conversation you're jumping into dumbass.

Comment

• Still, Shaq didn't carry anyone. They need each other to do what they did. Take either away and the results aren't the same. Play Shaq with Tmac and the results likely aren't what Shaq and Kobe were. Kobe with Wallace likely wins nothing. Play Kobe with Duncan though, they probably win a lot more rings together than Shaq and Kobe.

As for Lebron-Kobe, it's whatever. It's all subjective anyways. If you rate Lebron over Kobe you practically by the same criteria have to rate Lebron over Jordan. So, it's whatever and a pointless argument.

Back to the playoffs: Whats the timeline on Rubio's return? I want to see that series but I ain't watching that schit without Rubio in the lineup.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Still, Shaq didn't carry anyone. They need each other to do what they did. Take either away and the results aren't the same. Play Shaq with Tmac and the results likely aren't what Shaq and Kobe were. Kobe with Wallace likely wins nothing. Play Kobe with Duncan though, they probably win a lot more rings together than Shaq and Kobe.

As for Lebron-Kobe, it's whatever. It's all subjective anyways. If you rate Lebron over Kobe you practically by the same criteria have to rate Lebron over Jordan. So, it's whatever and a pointless argument.
              Uhhh...Shaq was clearly the superior part of the Kobe/Shaq duo title runs. That's indisputable. You can't just try to discount it.

LeBron/Kobe comparisons aren't subjective at all. We have these things called stats which measure performance. There's no bias in them.

Can I say Michael Jordan is better than George Hill? I mean, according to you I can't because it's subjective.

Comment

Oh, so Robert Horry is better than Kobe? Again, you're not a smart human being. Stop trying to argue with everyone from the angle that you're some kind of genius.
                It’s difficult to discuss sports with someone who doesn’t even have a sub 6.0 40 time..

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                  It’s difficult to discuss sports with someone who doesn’t even have a sub 6.0 40 time..
                  nice deflection.

Comment

nice deflection.
                    It’s a plausible explanation for your disconnect when it comes to the simple definition of winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Steph is back tonight.
                      Will we see A level or lower of him?

Comment

Working...
                      X