Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
    Bulls bench were actually worse than Jazz's

Howard Eisley was murdering Kerr when they matchup

Shandon Anderson & Chris Morris were good and productive when it counts, obviously better than Buechler or Randy Brown or Simpkins

Antoine Carr provides good backup for Malone or Ostertag

Wennington sucks, plain & simple

Kukoc was the exception, but he was starting most of the time esp. playoffs
    I don't think so. Do they even broadcasted NBA games in the Philippines back in the 1990's??

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
      They don't have a legit 3rd scoring option. And their bench sucks.
      Jeff Hornacek he averaged more PPG than John Stockton...I'm sure you already knew that though right? Do you even know who Hornacek is?

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
        Jeff Hornacek he averaged more PPG than John Stockton...I'm sure you already knew that though right? Do you even know who Hornacek is?
        He is one of the worst coaches in the NBA. And Just shut the hell up old man before I smack you.

Comment

He is one of the worst coaches in the NBA. And Just shut the hell up old man before I smack you.
          He played on those Jazz teams. Lol I'm 33 basketball novice confirmed

Comment

• 2012, 2013 Heat, and 2016 Cavaliers would beat the living ***** of that Utah Jazz Team.

Comment

I don't think so. Do they even broadcasted NBA games in the Philippines back in the 1990's??
              you got nothing to counter my point. So it's clear that i watched them while you were just spouting ****

all you millenials always refer to basketball reference for basketball knowledge. Obviously you don't know anything about NBA beyond 2010
              Last edited by MaD RoBoT; 04-27-2018, 02:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
                you got nothing to counter my point. So it's clear that i watched them while you were just spouting ****

all you millenials always refer to basketball reference for basketball knowledge. Obviously you don't know anything about NBA beyond 2010
                They weren't that good. They only made it into the NBA Finals when Kemp was traded to Cleveland, And when Hakeem and the rockets started to declined as a playoffs team.

Both were notorious playoffs choker. How many times Malone and Stockton were eliminated with home court advantage??

Comment

They weren't that good. They only made it into the NBA Finals when Kemp was traded to Cleveland, And when Hakeem and the rockets started to declined as a playoffs team.

Both were notorious playoffs choker. How many times Malone and Stockton were eliminated with home court advantage??
                  they beat 56-26 Spurs with Duncan & DRob and swept 61-21 4 all-stars Lakers. They also beat Barkley-Olajuwon-Drexler Rockets year before. Though they're past it, they're still title contenders that year with record 57-25. And last time i checked, Kemp was still in Sonics in 97 when they got beaten by Rockets

1997 & 98 Utah rosters were great despite the lack of athleticism. They popularized the pick & roll that were abused these days. They ran their offense (credit to Jerry Sloan) similar to what Pop's Spurs were executing.

Watch some games, son.

Comment

Good thing I asked you to explain because see, you ended up learning stuff that you never knew.

Learning, it never gets old.

Comment

• Speaking of the 90s the depth back then was fantastic...Jordan and the Bulls had the East on lockdown of course. In the West the Lakers, Blazers, Rockets, Suns, Jazz, and Spurs all made the Finals at least once. The 97-98 Lakers were swept by the Jazz with Shaq, Kobe, Jones, and Van Exel. That was an incredibly loaded team Harris should have got more out of them. The Spurs also swept Shaq, Kobe, and the Lakers the next year.....which led to the arrival of Phil Jackson

Comment

Working...
                      X