No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
    LeGone didn't have to join a 73-9 team that beat him and barely lost game 7 to win a championship. LeGone also b1tch slapped bandwagon boy in the Finals when Miami destroyed OKC
    Durantula b1tch slapped LeChoke in their last title win lmao

Comment

• Portland choking

Comment

• My goodness Portland is getting killed.

Comment

• Klay getting hot.

Iggy has been huge this series.

lmao @ Zaza fking with Curry during the TO.

Comment

• Lol at sensitive ass Dubs fans acting like fragile stick figure ass bandwagon boy did the impossible by joining the most stacked team ever to navigate his way to a championship...

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Durantula b1tch slapped LeChoke in their last title win lmao
              You have a weird concept of the phrase "***** slap". LeBron went 33.6/12/10 on .564% shooting. Pretty good numbers for the finals, considering the Warriors are one of the best defensive teams in the NBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
                Lol at sensitive ass Dubs fans acting like fragile stick figure ass bandwagon boy did the impossible by joining the most stacked team ever to navigate his way to a championship...
                Yea I don't get it. I respect the hell out of the Warriors minus Durant. They were arguably the best team of all-time and then a top 5 player joins them and they don't think that taints his legacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Meatsauce View Post
                  Yea I don't get it. I respect the hell out of the Warriors minus Durant. They were arguably the best team of all-time and then a top 5 player joins them and they don't think that taints his legacy.
                  Look at KDs numbers in the playoffs and finals. He did his part, he didn't just hop on.

LeBron was desperately trying to get a switch off of KD also nearly the whole series, embarrassing. He didn't want to defend him.

Comment

• Kawhi might Rest In Peace. Spurs would trade that ****** in the off season. Dude don't want to play for the Spurs.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                      Kawhi might Rest In Peace. Spurs would trade that ****** in the off season. Dude don't want to play for the Spurs.
                      Apparently he really does want to play for the Lakers.

Comment

Working...
                      X