No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
    I almost shouldn't acknowledge a child like response but to help you understand what I meant, I'll bite!

Cousin is a dominate player but Davis is better without sharing the ball and floor with a dominate player that was known primarily for leading Sacramento to glory. lol

With Cousins and Davis together the Pelicans were barely over .500. Without they ended up 18 games over .500.

Some are saying it is because the Pelicans are now able to play a smaller ball version of the game while others are saying it is because the ball is in Davis' hands more. Either way the team is doing better and doing it to the Trail Blazers.

Tuesday night in game 2, Rondo had 16 points on 6 for 11 shooting, and he was 2 for 3 from three point range. He also had 10 rebounds and 9 assists.

Saturday the opening night he only had 6 points but had 8 rebounds and added 17 assists.

Rondo has playoff experience and is putting pressure on Lillard and McCollum.
    He is not the big dominant player Cousins is, but he does what is needed to help his team win.
    None of this helped your argument at all. Just blabber.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      KD just passed Bron Bron on the all time NBA Playoffs PPG
      Suck my d*ck Bron!
      You're a pathetic LeBron hater lol. Efficiency matters. LeBron is crushing Durant in literally every category. You're a clown. Durant not even best player on his own team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Meatsauce View Post
        You're a pathetic LeBron hater lol. Efficiency matters. LeBron is crushing Durant in literally every category. You're a clown. Durant not even best player on his own team.
        Meatty, my boy. You can't go to finals 8 times and win 3

Comment

• Bucks are a joke. Jaylen brown is a BEAST..

Comment

• Lomadeaux be like lebron is still a bum!

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              Lomadeaux be like lebron is still a bum!
              What are their chances of making the finals struggling with Indiana? Didn't the dude flop and get awarded a flagrant? lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Meatty, my boy. You can't go to finals 8 times and win 3
                By jumping from team to team...

Comment

• CP3 balling out there

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      What are their chances of making the finals struggling with Indiana? Didn't the dude flop and get awarded a flagrant? lmao.
                      So if they make the finals will you still laugh if they lose? Or Is should losing early in the playoffs a good thing? You guys need to make up your mind

They’re the 4 seed they’re not supposed to make the finals

Comment

Working...
                      X