*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    DeRozen handled that game easily.
    He tied his career high playoff points. 37.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      He tied his career high playoff points. 37.
      I watch the game get close in the beginning of the first quarter and then DeRozen came back in and single-handed brought the lead back to double-digits.

Beer man, what you doing up so late?

Comment

I watch the game get close in the beginning of the first quarter and then DeRozen came back in and single-handed brought the lead back to double-digits.

Beer man, what you doing up so late?
        Finishing up Homeland.

What are you doing up?

Comment

Finishing up Homeland.

What are you doing up?
          Couldn't sleep....

Comment

Couldn't sleep....
            Smoke some fine Jamacian herb

Comment

Smoke some fine Jamacian herb
              I have only inhale second hand smoke.It's a smell I grew up on so I like it.

Comment

• Rondo was a good pick up for the Pelicans. May not put up the numbers that Cousins did but he does more to help his team win.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  Rondo was a good pick up for the Pelicans. May not put up the numbers that Cousins did but he does more to help his team win.
                  lol. What a ******ed statement. Rondo does more to help his team win than Cousins. I thought I'd heard it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Meatsauce View Post
                    lol. What a ******ed statement. Rondo does more to help his team win than Cousins. I thought I'd heard it all.
                    I almost shouldn't acknowledge a child like response but to help you understand what I meant, I'll bite!

Cousin is a dominate player but Davis is better without sharing the ball and floor with a dominate player that was known primarily for leading Sacramento to glory. lol

With Cousins and Davis together the Pelicans were barely over .500. Without they ended up 18 games over .500.

Some are saying it is because the Pelicans are now able to play a smaller ball version of the game while others are saying it is because the ball is in Davis' hands more. Either way the team is doing better and doing it to the Trail Blazers.

Tuesday night in game 2, Rondo had 16 points on 6 for 11 shooting, and he was 2 for 3 from three point range. He also had 10 rebounds and 9 assists.

Saturday the opening night he only had 6 points but had 8 rebounds and added 17 assists.

Rondo has playoff experience and is putting pressure on Lillard and McCollum.
                    He is not the big dominant player Cousins is, but he does what is needed to help his team win.

Comment

• KD just passed Bron Bron on the all time NBA Playoffs PPG
                      Suck my d*ck Bron!

Comment

Working...
                      X