Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockets might be in for a tough series here.

Comment

• LeGone will leave the Cavs he has no hope of winning anything on that pedestrian squad. The Cavs will not sniff the Finals.For all of his hoopla...LeGone has never won anything without HOF talent like Irving, Wade, Bosh, Love, etc. I think he's LeGone to Philly.

Comment

• How was that not a tech on CP2? Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
          LeGone will leave the Cavs he has no hope of winning anything on that pedestrian squad. The Cavs will not sniff the Finals.For all of his hoopla...LeGone has never won anything without HOF talent like Irving, Wade, Bosh, Love, etc. I think he's LeGone to Philly.
          Won't Fultz have to leave?

Idk if Bron Bron can play with Ben. He might **** up Ben's game.

Comment

• I would put Harden now as the best pure scorer in the league dude just makes this look effortless

Comment

• More than one way to skin Houston...

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Won't Fultz have to leave?

Idk if Bron Bron can play with Ben. He might **** up Ben's game.
                Fultz won't have to leave he's a rookie on a rookie deal. Simmons and LeGone are similar players but I'm sure they can figure out how to play together. Simmons will take a lot of pressure off the aging LeGone. Philly is still in the sorry East and they have the best talent to offer LeGone Shames.

Comment

LeGone will leave the Cavs he has no hope of winning anything on that pedestrian squad. The Cavs will not sniff the Finals.For all of his hoopla...LeGone has never won anything without HOF talent like Irving, Wade, Bosh, Love, etc. I think he's LeGone to Philly.
                  How many guys have won without a hofer? Kyrie is not a hof guy yet lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    How many guys have won without a hofer? Kyrie is not a hof guy yet lol
                    Hakeem Olajuwon did not have a HOF player on the Rockets when the Rockets won the championship in 1993-1994. I'm not knocking LeGone but people act like he's some superhuman one man show, which is ridiculous. That's one of the things that pushed Kyrie out of the door.

Comment

Hakeem Olajuwon did not have a HOF player on the Rockets when the Rockets won the championship in 1993-1994. I'm not knocking LeGone but people act like he's some superhuman one man show, which is ridiculous. That's one of the things that pushed Kyrie out of the door.
                      True Clyde Drexler joined in 95

Also people forget how good Love was in Minnesota easily the best PF in the league
                      Last edited by Phenom; 04-15-2018, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X