No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
    The Warriors should just call it. Their best players will be returning during various parts of the playoffs and will be risking further injuries. Rest them for next year. They still have a chance in the later rounds with them returning if they even make it that far.

Just saying.
    What do you mean next year? They are resting now.

They are pushing for a playoff run.

Portland and Houston are the only threats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      You guys see them lose to Utah tonight, with no starters and get wet.

Chess, not checkers. We will see in a couple weeks how you feel.

Brush been absent since Cavs started sucking. Bandwagon ass.
      I spend more time in the Fantasy Basketball chat. Where the hell did you go mr 0-20 SOMETHING

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
        OKC would pose BIG problems with GSW in 1st rd w/o Curry

huge upset could be possible, sorry Beercules
        It'd be poetic justice. Durant would be all alone and the Thunder give him that 3 on 1 beating

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
          It'd be poetic justice. Durant would be all alone and the Thunder give him that 3 on 1 beating
          Ask me via John. You're going to catch these hands

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            What do you mean next year? They are resting now.

They are pushing for a playoff run.

Portland and Houston are the only threats.
            Yes but the odds of suffering a worse injury after coming back from an injury is higher. I like the Warriors and normally think they would win the west but I wonder if they should go all in now or pull back and regroup(under healthy legs).

Comment

• Any Giannis Antetokounmpo fans? I just found out about this guy after seeing him on 60 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Any Giannis Antetokounmpo fans? I just found out about this guy after seeing him on 60 minutes.

Really?????

Comment

• Looks like San Antonio's season is over. Aldridge injured his knee vs the Wizards and they're down 20.

Unless LA or Kawhi return within the next 2 games it's over.

Spurs may slip into the lottery or barley miss it depending on these last 8 games, could go 0-8.

They have to re-sign Leonard to a super max contract, while Green, Ginobili, and Gay are likely gone. Aldridge will be 33, Gasol 38, not looking good at all, they need to strike gold in the draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                    Looks like San Antonio's season is over. Aldridge injured his knee vs the Wizards and they're down 20.

Spurs may slip into the lottery or barley miss it depending on these last 8 games, could go 0-8.

They have to re-sign Leonard to a super max contract, while Green, Ginobili, and Gay are likely gone. Aldridge will be 33, Gasol 38, not looking good at all, they need to strike gold in the draft.
                    Mikal Bridges is the kawhi clone

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                      Looks like San Antonio's season is over. Aldridge injured his knee vs the Wizards and they're down 20.

Spurs need to rebuild it's really amazing how they went over 20 years without needing to rebuild

Comment

Working...
                      X