*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Peen 50 View Post
    Turn on TNT.

First thing I see is something about Social Justice...

Boxing it is.
    Yep. I had to change the channel a bunch of times. They need to shut up and dribble. Dey dunkin now

Comment

• Booker surprised me.

Comment

• All Star game tonight woo hopefully it's at least a little competitive.

Comment

• Don't like this gay ass pick up game **** but I guess it suits this group of players who want to play in super teams

Comment

• That game surprisingly didn't suck steph cost his team the game should've subbed himself out

Comment

• intros sucked the national anthem sucked, halftime sucked besides the chick that came out of the car. Game was alright. Can we just get back to the season already. Or just skip all star weekend in general and just give them a 5 day vaca instead. Whole thing is just stale imo. If you like it that's fine but I don't get excited anymore for all star weekend like I use to. Also never forget that time LeBron said he was going to do the slam dunk competition the next season but never did #neverforget

Comment

• Comment

• Fergie should be charged for treason

Comment

• Originally posted by #mandownESJR1 View Post
                    intros sucked the national anthem sucked, halftime sucked besides the chick that came out of the car. Game was alright. Can we just get back to the season already. Or just skip all star weekend in general and just give them a 5 day vaca instead. Whole thing is just stale imo. If you like it that's fine but I don't get excited anymore for all star weekend like I use to. Also never forget that time LeBron said he was going to do the slam dunk competition the next season but never did #neverforget

Still the best All star games in sports they just need to cut down on the extras like who gives a **** about a fake celebrity game

Go back to basics

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      That game surprisingly didn't suck steph cost his team the game should've subbed himself out
                      Name a better All Star game your crusty old ass has seen.

You old as dirt.

Comment

Working...
                      X