*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cavs looking better

Comment

• Cavaliers beat the OKC thunder. Nice great win against another good team on the road. Revenge of the new look Cavs.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
        Cavs looking better

In Charles Barkley words. "The players that the Cavaliers traded are a bunch of garbage players."

Comment

• Cavs are gonna get that first seed in the East at the end of the season. Raptors vs. Cavaliers rematch in the Conference Finals.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            Why you wanna hurt me ???

given the top 3 pick, who do you think would your team pick?

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys49i6jNOVY

37 points, 8 rebounds, and 7 assists by the best player of the post Jordan era.

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                given the top 3 pick, who do you think would your team pick?
                Speaking of the 2018 NBA draft Love to see the Cavs draft Wendell Carter Jr from Duke University.

Comment

• I think it's pretty funny all these haters were like "cavs traded Kyrie for all these bums hahaha"

But I hate to say it as a Bulls fan but the Cavs are genius's. Everybody counted them out but they traded for young vets that fit well around Bron. They don't have ego's and play their role. Now they are back to winning.

and they kept their lottery pick. If Bron stays they will win the title next year unfortunately. This year remains with the Warriors unless OKC falls to 4th seed, then they could really give them hell in the 2nd round.

But no way Houston or OKC stand a chance if they have to go 7 games of hell with each other first.

Comment

• Jordan Clarkson 14-4-3

Larry nance put up what 15-9?

**** magic

Comment

• WTF!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X