No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Kobe wasn’t past it till after that injury, I remember Dwight and Nash came in and messed up chemistry and the lakers were 10 or 11 games under 500 and Kobe put the team on his back and they had the best record in the second half of the season then that Happened a week before playoffs.
    Kobe wàs still good no doubt

But he was past it

I think his prime was like 2008-2010 when they went to 3 finals

He was shot after the achilles

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Kobe wàs still good no doubt

But he was past it

I think his prime was like 2008-2010 when they went to 3 finals

He was shot after the achilles
      His prime was 02-13, I seen almost all his games and that season with Dwight, Kobe was the best player in the league playing like young Kobe. They said dantoni drove him into the ground but Kobe wasn’t taking no L’s that season, one of the most heartbreaking moments in sports ever when that injury happened.
      Last edited by A.K; 02-12-2018, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• Utah Jazz Hottest team in the NBA with 10 straight wins. Donovan Mitchell for Rookie of the Year.

Comment

• Clarkson, Hood, Nance and Hill are all better fit than the old, injury prone, malcontent players and has been that the Cavaliers traded in the deadline.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            I remember one year.

I saw an old past it kobe, bust his achilles.

Get up, shoot his free throws and walk off the court

I think that same year prime lebron missed a few games because he broke a nail.

True story.
            Lebron injured his ankle last night, but he went back in the game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wq-6yxS2t8 And that Toenail the Cav were resting LeBron going into the playoffs.

3rdBron will always be better than 12thBe Bryant aka the worst finals performer of all time among the top 15th players of all time averaging 25 ppg on 40 FG% in 7th NBA Finals Appearance.
            Last edited by RomanReigns; 02-12-2018, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• Chuckbe is lucky he played with some dominant big men in his entire NBA career, and with Phil Jackson. Bailed out by Robert Horry, Ron Artest, Trevor Ariza,and Derek Fisher multiple times in the playoffs. Can you imagine him spending the rest of his prime with the Charlotte Hornets? He is a poor man's version of Jordan in athleticism, and in the Basketball IQ department.
              Last edited by RomanReigns; 02-12-2018, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                Chuckbe is lucky he played with some dominant big men in his entire NBA career, and with Phil Jackson. Bailed out by Robert Horry, Ron Artest, Trevor Ariza,and Derek Fisher multiple times in the playoffs. Can you imagine him spending the rest of his prime with the Charlotte Hornets? He is a poor man's version of Jordan in athleticism, and in the Basketball IQ department.

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post

You still rewatch’n old Celtic footage ???

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

You still rewatch’n old Celtic footage ???

i'm surprised they have a colored photo of this banner..

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                      i'm surprised they have a colored photo of this banner..

Why you wanna hurt me ???

Comment

Working...
                      X