No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
    Donovan Mitchell is the rookie of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      I think the Raptors are the toughest test. I think the Cavs would probably beat the Celtics because of depth, guys like DWade I suspect will be a lot more productive in the playoffs with the benefit of better rest periods between games. And as you say unless there’s some sort of injury to one of the big 4, it looks as if GSW will do the repeat.
      The draft will be interesting this year. I’ve only seen extended highlights of most of the top prospect’s tbh, but Ayton and Bagley look to be the the standouts. That Trae Young kid is a real interesting prospect also.
      Hopefully the Cavs don’t pull another Anthony Bennett though😂
      LUKA DONCIC #1 PICK

Luka is the real deal

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        I hate that they got rid of Horford and they never even attempted to sign Milsap.
        I hated seeing Horford go. The team didn't want to pay him and he walked. They then went and got Howard who he didn't last and now have Plumlee. It's a real sad situation.

As much as I liked Milsap , no way the Hawks were going to give him a max deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobo View Post
          I hated seeing Horford go. The team didn't want to pay him and he walked. They then went and got Howard who he didn't last and now have Plumlee. It's a real sad situation.

As much as I liked Milsap , no way the Hawks were going to give him a max deal.
          I remember when they got Howard, they were considering trading Horford or Milsap. They went with trading Horford. I wish he had stayed. His jersey probably would have been retired there.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Simmons numbers are regressing. And it is Joel Embiid's team anyway. Watch more Jazz game. Mitchell in his prime will have a higher ceiling than Damian Lillard.

Comment

• NBA players are measured in the morning. Lmao at Lillard claiming 6'3 when he is 6'1 without shoes in the evening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                LUKA DONCIC #1 PICK

Luka is the real deal
                Too slow Aoshi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                  Ill be pissed if they trade the Brooklyn pick
                  They are planning to trade that pick for a younger talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                    They are planning to trade that pick for a younger talent.
                    They aren't trading that pick without a commitment from LeBron James. Because if LeBron leaves, you not only lose him, you traded your security blanket away. But you don't care, you're a bronsexual, not a cavs fan, so u will follow him wherever he goes. So how bout this, stop giving cavs fans a bad reputation, find a team and stick with it

Comment

• Magic and the Lakers fined $50K for "tampering" with Giannis. Here's the quote from Magic:

"With his ball-handling skills and his passing ability. He plays above the rim I never could do that. But in his understanding of the game, his basketball IQ, his creativity of shots for his teammates. That's where we [have the] same thing. Can bring it down, make a pass, make a play. I'm just happy he's starting in the All-Star game because he deserves that. And he's going to be like an MVP, a champion, this dude he's going to put Milwaukee on the map. And I think he's going to bring them a championship one day."
                      Wtf?! Complementing a player from another team is considered tampering?

Comment

Working...
                      X