No announcement yet.

New classified Hillary e-mails are released

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New classified Hillary e-mails are released

A nonprofit legal watchdog claimed Thursday that newly unearthed documents show Hillary Clinton sent and received more classified information on her private server than previously known, and that the papers also show top aide Huma Abedin did favors for Clinton Foundation insiders.

Judicial Watch released more than 2,000 pages of documents it obtained pursuant to a May 5, 2015 court order, after filing a lawsuit against the State Department for failing to comply with a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request.

The new documents included 115 Clinton email exchanges that were not previously turned over by the State Department.

Judicial Watch’s new emails appear to show multiple Abedin email exchanges from an unsecured server. They also appear to show that Clinton’s then-scheduler, Lona Valmoro, forwarded Clinton’s daily Secretary of State schedule to top Clinton Foundation officials, along with a “number of favors” that were requested.

In a May 10, 2010 email between Abedin and Band, Abedin said she “hooked up” people from the Russian American Foundation with the “right people” at the State Department. The Russia-American Foundation was then staffed by Clinton political supporters, according to Judicial Watch.

Additional documents allegedly show that Chelsea Clinton emails, an email sent by Clinton to Abedin saying she did not wish to fly on the same plane with former First Lady Michelle Obama to Betty Ford’s funeral, and an email chain between Clinton staffers showing they drafted a “doctors statement” as to why Mrs. Clinton fainted due to “dehydration” causing her to hit her head and suffer a “concussion” in December 2012. Judicial Watch’s email shows that the same group, including Cheryl Mills, Huma Abedin, Jake Sullivan and Philippe Reines, prepared a discharge statement when she was released from the hospital.

Fitton added: “No wonder Clinton’s allies in the State and Justice Departments had been slow-walking and hiding these emails.”

Source, full story:
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...on-emails.html

I love it. Not only do you see them setting up lies about her failing health, we actually see proof of collusion with Russia, but by the Hillary team!

Hands down the most scandalous political family in American history. We really dodged a bullet there.

Comment

Isn't the Russian-American Foundation just like some bs group that tries to gel American culture for Russians in America. Its not Putin's American spy ring or anything. Or that's what it looks like from the website I'm looking at.

In 2016, for the*seventh*year in a row, the Russian American Foundation has been selected for the highly prestigious NSLI FOR YOUTH Program,*sponsored*by the U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, in collaboration*with American Councils for International Education. RAF’s NSLI-Y Program empowers American youth and prepares them to be future global ambassadors through an unmatched opportunity for Russian language instruction, cultural immersion, and pre-professional ballet training with Teachers of Moscow’s Bolshoi Ballet Academy. For more information, please visit our NSLI for Youth Program page.

The Russian American Foundation is a nonpartisan organization*founded in 1997 to encourage interest in and understanding of Russian heritage among all communities in the US, as well as to promote reciprocal interest in and understanding of American heritage among global Russian-speaking communities.
      http://russianamericanfoundation.org/

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Hands down the most scandalous political family in American history. We really dodged a bullet there.
        We were taking a bullet either way in the recent election lmfao. It was maybe the worst two nominees running in the history of the United States. Some of us just don't realize it yet.

Comment

We are with her doe

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            We were taking a bullet either way in the recent election lmfao. It was maybe the worst two nominees running in the history of the United States. Some of us just don't realize it yet.
            I never thought Trump (or any other candidate on either side of the fence) would ever keep their campaign promises. I've seen how each party makes and breaks the same promises. However, the Klinton Klan has one scandal after another piled up in their closet, and I'm sure that what we know of them is only the tip of the iceberg.

From what I've seen of Presidents in the last four decades, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              From what I've seen of Presidents in the last four decades, the more things change, the more they stay the same.
              I think things have gone to lower levels & to more serious places lately & idk how much further they can go that way before some sh^t starts breaking. My bet was on whoever won the 2016 election being the one who broke some sh^t cuz it was Dumb & Dumber to me & most politically unaffiliated people like myself.

Comment

lol Hillary was careless by having personal server... these Trumpdiots make it look like Hillary sent classified documents to enemies

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  A nonprofit legal watchdog claimed Thursday that newly unearthed documents show Hillary Clinton sent and received more classified information on her private server than previously known, and that the papers also show top aide Huma Abedin did favors for Clinton Foundation insiders.

Judicial Watch released more than 2,000 pages of documents it obtained pursuant to a May 5, 2015 court order, after filing a lawsuit against the State Department for failing to comply with a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request.

The new documents included 115 Clinton email exchanges that were not previously turned over by the State Department.

Judicial Watch’s new emails appear to show multiple Abedin email exchanges from an unsecured server. They also appear to show that Clinton’s then-scheduler, Lona Valmoro, forwarded Clinton’s daily Secretary of State schedule to top Clinton Foundation officials, along with a “number of favors” that were requested.

In a May 10, 2010 email between Abedin and Band, Abedin said she “hooked up” people from the Russian American Foundation with the “right people” at the State Department. The Russia-American Foundation was then staffed by Clinton political supporters, according to Judicial Watch.

Additional documents allegedly show that Chelsea Clinton emails, an email sent by Clinton to Abedin saying she did not wish to fly on the same plane with former First Lady Michelle Obama to Betty Ford’s funeral, and an email chain between Clinton staffers showing they drafted a “doctors statement” as to why Mrs. Clinton fainted due to “dehydration” causing her to hit her head and suffer a “concussion” in December 2012. Judicial Watch’s email shows that the same group, including Cheryl Mills, Huma Abedin, Jake Sullivan and Philippe Reines, prepared a discharge statement when she was released from the hospital.

Fitton added: “No wonder Clinton’s allies in the State and Justice Departments had been slow-walking and hiding these emails.”

Source, full story:
                  http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...on-emails.html

I love it. Not only do you see them setting up lies about her failing health, we actually see proof of collusion with Russia, but by the Hillary team!

Where did you see any collusion with Russia from what you just posted?

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                    Where did you see any collusion with Russia from what you just posted?
                    The upper part in bold.

Comment

Working...
                    X