Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://cryptona.co/nicehash-ceo-qui...tcoins-hacked/

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      I pm'd you something, I dont want these nerds here to get the insider information lmfao lol but yeah I mdae nice profits out of btc, I dipped on it when it 18k I was more than happy with the profits
      Haha, got it and replied in kind. Cheers.

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Tell me the difference, what data do you use to predict growth?
      I have no interest to get into it with you. As your post history shows in this chat, we will only go round in circles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
        Haha, got it and replied in kind. Cheers.

I have no interest to get into it with you. As your post history shows in this chat, we will only go round in circles.
        So again,, no one can answer..

How hard is it to explain what causes the price to rise besides other people speculating and buying at a higher price?

Earlier in the thread people are “it’s safe, can’t be hacked or duplicated”. One quick search finds that a false statement.

Evander Holyfield has a crypto now... that alone should tell you of the legitimacy of cryptos as an investment.

I wanna follow Holyfield’s financial advice.

It’s amazing how people think it will just continue to rise in value..

When no one can clearly explain how it’s not based on more people investing and raising the price, it shows that it’s nothing but a house of cards.

Comment

• So everyone here is trying to tell me that it has value besides what people are willing to pay, and price isn't determined by people willing to pay more.

Nolan Bauerle, director of research at CoinDesk, told "Squawk Box" on Wednesday that bitcoin prices are still based solely on "what a person is willing to pay" and "what a person is willing to sell it for."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/17/newb...aboolainternal

Comment

• My ICX investment is picking up rather nicely

Comment

• Dont sleep on it! btc isnt the only fish in the game playas.

Theirs is MONEY TO BE MADE! Get you some! #TOOEASY

Comment

• So how many of you lost money on but connect lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  So how many of you lost money on but connect lol
                  Legit suckas only or just naive mfers who don't understand if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

I imagine if you made affiliate money you mighta lost money with the collapse, but overall you made money. That Crypto Nick lil kid made like a mill damn near off Bitconnect affiliate money so however much he lost in the collapse I'm sure he was f#cking up big overall.

Randomly I heard there is like 2 or 3 new Bitconnect like ponzi's taking its place so if anyone wants to shill for them to get that sexy affiliate money the doors are open again just don't double down in whatever bs they are pushing is all you gotta do.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    So how many of you lost money on but connect lol
                    Didn't use it. Saw so many people shilling it which made me question it.

Comment

• ETH all teh way baby!

pulling in some $$$$$

Comment

Working...
                      X