Official Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    who said it was?

The lure of Crypto is the "GET RICH QUICK" aspect of it.

Alot of people who get into crypto suffer from Confirmation bias and never just look at it for what it is TODAY and that is/was a get rich quick hustle. Is the blockchain techonlogy gonna prove to be something of very high significant in the future maybe and face is bitcoin is still what 11x more valuable than it was just a few years ago. So those playing the long game might of missed the "GET RICH QUICK" Cashout mark but they are still doing just fine.
    A lot of newbies think this way. When they're not rich in two weeks they leave. Look what happened at the beginning of the year.

Those who understand the crypto space understand this is an opportunity of a lifetime to change your economic situation forever.

And trust me, we haven't seen NOTHING yet in terms of growth.

Just buy XRP and sit on your hands. In 3-5 years you'll be incredibly wealthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Yes I do -> But I would rather invest in XRP (80% of my portfolio).

I don't think people realize that the greatest shift of economic wealth in history is taking place as we speak through cryptocurrency.

Either you take part, or you get left behind.

Make your choice.
      There is going to be transition of wealth for sure.

But when crypto goes mainstream, XRP would die.

Thoughts on that?

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        There is going to be transition of wealth for sure.

But when crypto goes mainstream, XRP would die.

Thoughts on that?
        Why would XRP die? That makes no sense to me.

When Crypto actually gets adopted like it's supposed to, regulated by the SEC and used as a mode of money transfer, liquidity etc. XRP will be head and shoulders above anything else in the space.

People who think bitcoin will be adopted as a mode of peer to peer transfer and will be a way to circumvent banks on a large scale are living in a fantasy.

XRP has committed partnerships with more than 200 of the largest financial institutions in the world, incl several national banks and are in talks with IMF.

XRP is undoubtedly the best digital asset on the planet, and is about to put SWIFT out of business (their CEO just quit).

Also, it sounds like a partnership with BAO is about to be announced in early 2019. Potentially also with Amazon.

XRP will fly to a three and potentially four digit dollar price and be head and shoulders above #2.

Comment

• Eth is the top dogg right now and sht is about to pop! Doing better than Bitcoin.

Ive been loading up on ETH at $85 like a madman and mutha****a bullrun bout to start!

Comment

• Lmao.... “crickets”

Comment

• Investing primarily in a single stock is a fools game. I’ve seen people lose their life’s fortune, literally, with such a foolhearty move. The get rich quick mindset is no different than gambling. Also it’s hard not to look good in an up market. Once the market hits full bear mode those who believe they are bulletproof have a rude lesson to learn.

Comment

• XRP hit a new low on Friday broke under .30/share.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                  Investing primarily in a single stock is a fools game. I’ve seen people lose their life’s fortune, literally, with such a foolhearty move. The get rich quick mindset is no different than gambling. Also it’s hard not to look good in an up market. Once the market hits full bear mode those who believe they are bulletproof have a rude lesson to learn.
                  I see some "gurus" calling for 1 million a btc lol. Alot of phonies in the crypto game lol

Comment

• Those that are invested it’s in their own vested interest to pump up the stock. At .30/share it’s a penny stock and extremely and highly speculative. Instead everyone get into a no load index fund. Invest as much as you can regularly. I have always maxed out currently I believe it’s $25,000 annually pre tax. Don’t look at it and don’t make any changes for the next 30 years (assuming your 25 years of age now). At 55 get ready for an early OR a very comfortable retirement. THIS should be your goal not get rich schemes. Remember it’s hard to lose in an up market. Realize it’s going to crash eventually and regularly but the trajectory LONG TERM is UP. With a broad market approach you can’t lose long term.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                      Those that are invested it’s in their own vested interest to pump up the stock. At .30/share it’s a penny stock and extremely and highly speculative. Instead everyone get into a no load index fund. Invest as much as you can regularly. I have always maxed out currently I believe it’s $25,000 annually pre tax. Don’t look at it and don’t make any changes for the next 30 years (assuming your 25 years of age now). At 55 get ready for an early OR a very comfortable retirement. THIS should be your goal not get rich schemes. Remember it’s hard to lose in an up market. Realize it’s going to crash eventually and regularly but the trajectory LONG TERM is UP. With a broad market approach you can’t lose long term.
                      Index fund are a good long term investment but the return
                      Takes an enternity. Crypto would pick up soon as major banks are going to embrace it and some of them have already started with it. Except for Chase whose CEO is against bitcoin not block chain, other major banks are adopting block chain based transfers or relying on curriencies like Ripple to transfer funds across regions which saves them time and covers ten for potential differential loss in inter current transfers.
                      Learn the quote reply option Houdini, it's so simple

Comment

Working...
                      X