Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most people in my circle are multi-millionaires and very savvy people. Many of these folks are literally going all in ... fkin all in..

You think this is a joke? 😂

Just keep doing stocks and dream big hahaha

Comment

• Beautiful thing is that i took out my initial investment and there is no emotional attachment.

Im playing with OPM other people’s money so i dont give a fuk!

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
        Btc still gonna hit 25k by the end of the year?
        No no and no

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Nah. Crytpo has real monetary value. It can be bought and sold with real money. These points are sh**t.
          Boom 4900 for bitcoin just like I said at beginning of the year

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Boom 4900 for bitcoin just like I said at beginning of the year
            You could have easily made that $500 to pay MCC.

Eff Pandas, you would have lost the bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Canelo losing one of his next 11 fights.
              You taking bets for if it reaches $4000

Comment

You taking bets for if it reaches $4000
                Now that its broke 5k I think 3k is the next bottom but who knows. Might be buy mode now doe to, but it don't feel like it.

I think the public opinion on crypto isn't great still like it was towards the end of the last "crypto recession". I've been saying I think its 2014 all over again since early on despite the optimistic people although I didn't think it'd drop below 5k obviously, but this might not be a one year slump it might be a two year slump.

And sh^t bruh I'm already betting on this crypto sh^t. I got real money in this & have taken out real money previous to this whole crypto recession. Points are bout to be dead here anyway & I no longer have any hardcore thoughts on day trading-like bets on BTC to escrow with you & bet real money.

I just know 20k isn't the highest it'll ever have gotten when we look back on this time 30 years from now. Thats where my confidence has resided at the most & continues to reside at the most.

Comment

You could have easily made that $500 to pay MCC.

Eff Pandas, you would have lost the bet.
                  Stop being a weak troll..

Yes I could have easily paid mcc the $500, had he shown any proof instead of applications and trying to pass off the same screenshot twice as being from two different times.
                  Please go quote where mcc actually provided proof of ownership and not just an online application.
                  Show the post where he won the bet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Stop being a weak troll..

Yes I could have easily paid mcc the $500, had he shown any proof instead of applications and trying to pass off the same screenshot twice as being from two different times.
                    Please go quote where mcc actually provided proof of ownership and not just an online application.
                    Show the post where he won the bet?
                    You need to stop being cheap. You couldn't afford to pay MCC.

That's why no one will be betting money with you. You have a history of not paying.

Comment

• I am always checking my blockfolio but its pretty bad now. I don't do any day trading or any thing extensive because I just am not a risk taker. I just have alt coins Ive been holding on to since summer last year. I was up $9,000 in December but now its back to square one. I'm just waiting for a huge jump like enough to pay my parents debt and then I ll take it out. I'm in for the long haul. I have coins of Komodo, Basic attention token, golem, iota, and Adex.

Comment

Working...
                      X