Official Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

Man, you must be broke.

"Total shyt company" that makes 80billion dollars of revenue a year.
    Lmao.... you got no idea what you are talking about..

Ibm has literally been warren buffet s biggest blunder, and a shyt company

79 billion in revenues, down every year for the past decade, same with EPS.

Quit talking like you know the market, anybody with any sense knows it’s ****s and dwindling

Go invest in ibm, tell me how that turned out for ya
    Last edited by Sugar Adam Ali; 11-01-2018, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Lmao..

Your recommendations where ox at 1.00 and poly at .40..

Today that would be a huge loss.

Like I said, post your positions, show us how it’s done.

Right now post your cost basis on holdings and let’s us know when you buy and sell, obviously you are a millionaire in a scam
      Ugh man, it's like discussing finances with a hillbilly.

I don't invest to earn dough in 2 weeks

I said ZRX would bring 50x return in a year. Didn't I say that?

It's not my job to be signal service to you. You're quite thick it seems and will always come up with this "duh it fell since you said it was a good buy derp".

I believe XRP will reach 100 dollars or more in the next 2 years. Do you think I care if I buy at .44c or .48c or .38c? That's how broke people like you think because you want to earn fast so you can spend fast.

I know this type of person when I see one.

Comment

Lmao.... you got no idea what you are talking about..

Ibm has literally been warren buffet s biggest blunder, and a shyt company

79 billion in revenues, down every year for the past decade, same with EPS.

Quit talking like you know the market, anybody with any sense knows it’s ****s and dwindling

Go invest in ibm, tell me how that turned out for ya
        Man, you're not educated on blockchain technology at all. Don't pretend to know anything about this market when it's clear as day you don't.

The price per share doesn't have any relation to whether it's an excellent partnership for a cryptocurrency.

IBM is an international brand that turns over 80bn in revenue a year and has partners all over the world. In what part of your brain is it a bad idea for a cross-border payment system to partner with this company?

Dude, you need to sit this one down. You are not a financial expert and by the sounds of it, never will be.

Comment

Good for you, what does that have to do with ibm being total shyt
          Only in your peanut brain is it shyt

Comment

• XRP on a bit of a spell today.

Fidelity, Bakkt, Temenos all upcoming, this is a great time to buy XRP.

Sadam adam ali or whatever his name is will come and tell me that 200 financial institutions are stupid for implementing this bogus scam technology

Comment

• Does cryptocurrency produce any income such as interest, dividends, rents? If not, why is it different than investing in traditional hard currencies?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Does cryptocurrency produce any income such as interest, dividends, rents?
                There are "staking" coins that produce new coins so I'd argue thats like you are suggesting. Not all coins are staking coins doe.

If you're a master node (depends which coin as to how you qualify to be a master node) you can get paid a rent basically.

And one could get a mining rig & create coins like that as well. Its not exactly interest, but it is creating coins out of nowhere & with lil risk. You would have to be mindful of what coins you are mining & the electrical costs you are using to mine said coins.

Comment

Does cryptocurrency produce any income such as interest, dividends, rents? If not, why is it different than investing in traditional hard currencies?
                  ill tell why I did and it paid off.

HARDWARE!

I know nothing outside of property etc,

but with crypto you can buy a GPU use it to mine and if **** hits the fan you at least have the GPU you can sell.

I have free electricity at a spot, so having GPU their mining is basically printing money just at a slow pace kindaof but still worth it.

why its difference though is the variation of it worths.

I remeber and a few members here can vouch I was gambling betc when it was at 300 I used to gamble alot (still do) and i told a few to buy here but I had alot in BTC and when BTC peaked I said Im out (I didnt kinow it peaked at the time aI just said that good enough for me), it was good enough money for me so I was out and I posted that here in some thread, so basically I doubled up 22 or around there.

The thing about Crypto is that, the oppourtunity to double up but it aint worth **** imo so I always sell it./
                  Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 11-05-2018, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    There are "staking" coins that produce new coins so I'd argue thats like you are suggesting. Not all coins are staking coins doe.

If you're a master node (depends which coin as to how you qualify to be a master node) you can get paid a rent basically.

And one could get a mining rig & create coins like that as well. Its not exactly interest, but it is creating coins out of nowhere & with lil risk. You would have to be mindful of what coins you are mining & the electrical costs you are using to mine said coins.
                    This is too esoteric for traditional and uninitiated investors. I would also argue that it is extremely risky due to the complexity and lack of regulation.

When it comes to 'mining' coins, that is not passive 'investing.' You're providing a service i.e. solving complex math equations and securing the blockchain ledger and are rewarded with digital coins.

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    ill tell why I did and it paid off.

HARDWARE!

I know nothing outside of property etc,

but with crypto you can buy a GPU use it to mine and if **** hits the fan you at least have the GPU you can sell.

I have free electricity at a spot, so having GPU their mining is basically printing money just at a slow pace kindaof but still worth it.

why its difference though is the variation of it worths.

I remeber and a few members here can vouch I was gambling betc when it was at 300 I used to gamble alot (still do) and i told a few to buy here but I had alot in BTC and when BTC peaked I said Im out (I didnt kinow it peaked at the time aI just said that good enough for me), it was good enough money for me so I was out and I posted that here in some thread, so basically I doubled up 22 or around there.

The thing about Crypto is that, the oppourtunity to double up but it aint worth **** imo so I always sell it./
                    This doesn't sound like a practical investing strategy.

Comment

This is too esoteric for traditional and uninitiated investors. I would also argue that it is extremely risky due to the complexity and lack of regulation.
                      I'd argue investing in general is risky. And anything new is always the most risky so who'd argue with that, but it also has the most upside cuz of people's fear realistic & unrealistic.

You asked the question about interest & it does have interest-like devices at work. I personally don't care what "traditional" investors think. I've read plenty of advice by the traditional investors & they general land smack dab in the middle of what worked for them & can't see the forest for the trees with much else, but plenty of people besides them make money in other fields.

Buffet is a classic example as he stayed away from all the dotcom's cuz they didn't fit his window of understanding. Fair play to him, but plenty did. And the Buffet's of the dotcom era made more money quicker than Buffet probably did with his tactics. And it'll be just like that with this crypto sphere. There are gonna be winners & losers. But just like the dotcom bubble thats so often discussed as a massive hustle people ignore the some of the biggest companies today came up during that dotcom era & were part of the bubble. Those companies just had real value. There are coins that have real value to.

So its as esoteric as any other type of investing. The smart people will win, the dumb people will lose & further down the line when its more mainstream people will put their retirement money in the winning coins. And some new mfers will be investing in the VR era or some other sh^t by then which you & maybe others will be saying is gonna be a bubble that'll pop to.

Comment

Working...
                      X