No announcement yet.

Official Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
    Have some money in BTC, LTC, ETH and ICX. Not much though, roughly $400. The market has been utter dog**** since December. There was a little upswing about a month ago but it didn't last long at all.

From my limited experience, Crypto is overly reliant on the price of BTC. If BTC is doing bad, usually 90% of coins do terribly and vice versa.
    ICX is a really good investment. I've been looking to find an entry point recently. May just go in.

Your experience is absolutely correct. That is why it's important to master the prediction of BTC.

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
    What are your thoughts on Ethereum at the present time?
    I love ETH, I have the vast majority of my funds there and have been in since it was 5 bucks or so.

I have my targets set between 3000-5000 and I expect to hit them in 2019.

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Im bookmarking this....

July 4th 2020. 70% zrx, 30% poly

10k now equals millionaire in 2 years..
    I see we have a sceptic

Just go back the last two years and see my friend

Crypto hasn't peaked, it's only getting started.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Crypto is the farthest thing from “finance”
      This is categorically and factually incorrect.

You sound like someone who went in in December and lost all your money and now is taking it out on crypto.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        This is categorically and factually incorrect.

You sound like someone who went in in December and lost all your money and now is taking it out on crypto.
        Lmao,, I never invested in crypto, though I did accidentally vote yes in crypto thread, but go thru that thread and I admit the mistake

I don’t think you understand what finance is.

Explain how it’s finance and what crypto is financing?

Can I cash out my tether for USD?

Comment

Lmao,, I never invested in crypto, though I did accidentally vote yes in crypto thread, but go thru that thread and I admit the mistake

I don’t think you understand what finance is.

Explain how it’s finance and what crypto is financing?

Can I cash out my tether for USD?
          I have an MBA. I think I know what finance is. haha.

"Finance is a term for matters regarding the management, creation, and study of money, investments, and other financial instruments."

The mere fact that we're discussing investments and investments in currency and assets by definition makes it financial.

Yes you can of course.

Comment

I have an MBA. I think I know what finance is. haha.

"Finance is a term for matters regarding the management, creation, and study of money, investments, and other financial instruments."

The mere fact that we're discussing investments and investments in currency and assets by definition makes it financial.

Yes you can of course.

MBA in what?

Crypto does not manage, create or study money.
            Your definition doesn’t apply unless you can explain what crypto does to manage, create, or study? These digital coins do none of that, the closest thing would be the blockchain itself

Can you exchange tether for a dollar since it is “backed” by it? You didn’t answer that one or I missed it.

And the “audit” of tether was not even an actual audit. Yet people try to pass it off as it was legit, which should set off some red flags for people.

But people are so far down the rabbit hole with this stuff, i don’t even try to really argue anymore. Good luck

Comment

MBA in what?

Crypto does not manage, create or study money.
              Your definition doesn’t apply unless you can explain what crypto does to manage, create, or study? These digital coins do none of that, the closest thing would be the blockchain itself

Can you exchange tether for a dollar since it is “backed” by it? You didn’t answer that one or I missed it.

And the “audit” of tether was not even an actual audit. Yet people try to pass it off as it was legit, which should set off some red flags for people.

But people are so far down the rabbit hole with this stuff, i don’t even try to really argue anymore. Good luck
              Well, your arguments are just lacking total understanding and/or fundamental knowledge of finance and economics. Cryptocurrency is a new form of valuta that can be purchashed, traded and managed. It is by definition financial.

I have an MBA - That's a specific education 'Master of Business Administration'. I'm accredited by AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB - So I think I know a little bit about finance. haha.

Yes I clearly said you can exchange a tether coin for USD, but what does that have to do with anything?

Yes it was an independent audit by multiple different law firms.

Who asked you to argue? It doesn't seem you know that much about crypto, finance or investments as it is. So yeah, stop arguing then.

Comment

Well, your arguments are just lacking total understanding and/or fundamental knowledge of finance and economics. Cryptocurrency is a new form of valuta that can be purchashed, traded and managed. It is by definition financial.

I have an MBA - That's a specific education 'Master of Business Administration'. I'm accredited by AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB - So I think I know a little bit about finance. haha.

Yes I clearly said you can exchange a tether coin for USD, but what does that have to do with anything?

Yes it was an independent audit by multiple different law firms.

Who asked you to argue? It doesn't seem you know that much about crypto, finance or investments as it is. So yeah, stop arguing then.
                Lmao

The article clearly states it wasn’t an audit but keep pretending it was.

Show me where I can cash out tether for dollars, I could be wrong.

Claiming these coins are finance is like claiming rare baseball cards are finance.

Good luck

Comment

With 10k investment, in my estimation you'd be a millionaire in 2 years if you split your investment 70/30 on just ZRX and POLY.
                  so 10k

70%, 7k into ZRX at todays price of roughly $1 for 7,000 coins

30%, 3k into Poly at todays price of roughly .43 for roughly 6976 coins.

2 years= 1 million+ dollars,,, July 2020

just wanna make sure i got this right

Comment

so 10k

70%, 7k into ZRX at todays price of roughly $1 for 7,000 coins

30%, 3k into Poly at todays price of roughly .43 for roughly 6976 coins.

2 years= 1 million+ dollars,,, July 2020

just wanna make sure i got this right
                    No no. I said it a few days ago - Roughly 7000 ZRX coins and roughly 8000 POLY coins. Don't jump on the bandwagon just because my calls are rising 10s and 20s today!

It is my belief and prediction that ZRX will go on coinbase for multiple reasons, which will insta shoot it to top 10 and a min 50 dollar per coin price at some stage (actually I believe it'll happen in 2018, brave I know) in the next year. Could be higher - That's what I'm counting on.

Poly could go to 25 dollars in the next 12 months and even up to 50 and beyond over the next 24 months.

So yeah, once again not saying on that specific date - but at some stage within the next two years the combined value of each investment will probably peak around a million dollars.

Comment

Lmao

The article clearly states it wasn’t an audit but keep pretending it was.

Show me where I can cash out tether for dollars, I could be wrong.

Claiming these coins are finance is like claiming rare baseball cards are finance.

Good luck
                      You can cash out tether for cash on Kraken exchange.

Um no, that's not the same at all. haha. Not even slightly similar. Whilst I understand that some people may put some kind of intrinsic value to baseball cards, cryptocurrency is being used and has been used to facilitate ordinary purchases for nearly a decade in some parts of the world. Digital currency and crypto currencies are used on an every day basis in Japan and south korea.

Keep in mind that there are 1000s of different currencies that have a multitude of different functions; some financial some not. Blockchain technology has enabled major banks - in america, in fact standard chartered made their own crypto XRP on their 'ripple' blockchain to facilitate mass transfers of cash in the shortest recorded time in human history.

I've invested in cryptos that recognize medical history, car history, rental history, that enables to build apps, dapps or just plan money transfer.

We can't bracket cryptocurrency into one; but since there is an actual monetary value attached to each token in your assets, it is by definition financial.
                      Last edited by LacedUp; 07-06-2018, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X