No announcement yet.

Official Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
    Pretty much just vertcoin and Zcash, I want to put a little money down almost on pure speculation. I think they have potential
    Check out 0x Protocol, Polymath and Golem.

Those three will make you a millionaire

Comment

They checked out tethers finances and they are backed. Supposedly tether is actually making money from interest(idk how)
      Who checked out tether? The accounting firm owned by founder?

Comment

• This is probably jargon for a lot of members & thats how LacedUp likes it.

Crypto currency in LacedUp's definition is barrs ginger bottles & other returnable glass products.

This guy spends 8 hours a day on his hands and knees hoping somebody flushed their wallet down the toilet while having a shïte.
        Crawling about on his face like a shït lizard he's looking for a cleaner source of income..
        Returnable bottles while sometimes filled with pïss are hard to find in the sewers & command a good exchange rate in the tin roofed shanty town he calls the trading floor

Comment

• Bump............

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

I'll definitely check them out, I think we're gonna get another bubble soon and a bunch of people are gonna be speculating so I don't mind gambling a little but for Long term I think bitcoin and litecoin are solid especially because of the lightning network

Comment

I'll definitely check them out, I think we're gonna get another bubble soon and a bunch of people are gonna be speculating so I don't mind gambling a little but for Long term I think bitcoin and litecoin are solid especially because of the lightning network
              Of course I'm bullish on bitcoin, but basically I don't see the need for litecoin in the market at all

Every time the price goes up, I sit there thinking "why??" haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Who checked out tether? The accounting firm owned by founder?
                Old news

https://www.ccn.com/tether-releases-...tors-law-firm/

Comment

• I have coin but its not hidden in a crypt I have it in the bank.

Comment

• Don’t believe everything you read on the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

Let's put this to a test.

How much do you recommend BoxingSceners invest in each, and what is your estimated timeline for them to become millionaires?

Comment

Working...
                      X