No announcement yet.

Official Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by //// View Post
    Actually a really really cool replacement for centralized ad revenue systems & a way to keep websites focused on their own agenda rather than controlled by the threat of advertiser withdrawal.
    Yup...I can see this growing exponentially and becoming pretty common on the web in no time. Imagine if this gets embedded into your free MS upgrade?

Comment

• Can they use your Android tablet to mine?
      How do you know when they are using your computer to mine btw? Isn't this a breach of some sort?

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
        I'm just sitting here thinking about this and it's actually a brilliant way to mine. I mean people are just jumping to get free streams of everything for hours at a time and millions of people all over the world are doing your mining for you while you make a steam of a TV show or whatever available and get rich.
        Me & a few dudes are goona drop something soon

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Me & a few dudes are goona drop something soon
          I'm glad you saw this...I was going to mention you to it. Is this something you've been working on or something you just started to think about?

Comment

I'm glad you saw this...I was going to mention you to it. Is this something you've been working on or something you just started to think about?
            Working on it...

I'm working with Greg R, etc...Greg wrote Google's search engine while a PhD student at Stanford...

He loves you, so we can collaborate

Jaded !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
              Can they use your Android tablet to mine?
              How do you know when they are using your computer to mine btw? Isn't this a breach of some sort?
              Yes and no...no more of a breach than when they use your computer to target ads to you or put tracking cookies on it.

I guess if they can use your android phone they can use your android tablet. You can install Ublock and see...it blocks the JavaScript. Look for coinhive.com. But I guess there might be others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Working on it...

I'm working with Greg R, etc...Greg wrote Google's search engine while a PhD student at Stanford...

He loves you, so we can collaborate

Jaded !!!!
                How does he know me...yet alone love me?

Comment

How does he know me...yet alone love me?
                  Cuz you saved me...

Comment

• this shlt is almost at 20k now.. in b4 epic crash

Comment

• I keep saying it's too late now to get in but the value still goes up smh

Comment

Working...
                      X