Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK general election, who you voting for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
    Proof of bolded?

And she reduced non-EU immigration? loooooool

Non EU immigration has been consistently higher under her watch.

She presided over the highest net migration figures in our history.

Just LOL if you think immigration will go down a lick under her.

Oh, it went down from 300,000 to like 248,000, so the largest in history to the third or so largest in history.
    Listen bro, the immigration rates were always in the 10s of thousands with a strong UK economy before Labour opened the floodgates from Eastern Europe in 2002.

Now you want to vote them back in so Corbyn can let every Tom, Dick & Refugee mate of his into the UK too.

I get you don't trust the Tories on immigration, okay fine then vote UKIP, why vote Corbyn?

Corbyn is mates with Hamas, IRA, supported Argentina, wants to give NI away, the Falklands, he wants to open up a "diplomatic backchannel with ISIS lunatics" and said he wouldn't drone-strike their leader. He blames us for their behaviour.

Here he is cosying with IRA council member while they planting bombs to blow up innocent Britons:

On EU & Non-EU citizens, see which one came down under May and which she had no power to stop? (also bear in mind non-EU encompasses Aussies, Kiwis, Canadians i.e. people we actually want free movement with)

Last edited by Weebler I; 06-01-2017, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
      Look at this ****ing shambles

"Strong and stable"
      What would have been the point of going to that biased BBC ambush with a bunch of second-rate anti-UK proponents like Plaid Cmyru, SNP, Green Party and lame-ass Corbyn?

Then the lefty London phaggot beeb audience cheering every anti-Brexit statement that was made? There was no upside.
      Last edited by Weebler I; 06-01-2017, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Tory

Last thing we need is labour cucks getting in right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          Listen bro, the immigration rates were always in the 10s of thousands with a strong UK economy before Labour opened the floodgates from Eastern Europe in 2002.

On EU & Non-EU citizens, see which one came down under May and which she had no power to stop? (also bear in mind non-EU encompasses Aussies, Kiwis, Canadians i.e. people we actually want free movement with)

**** me what a drop!

But it's still significantly higher than EU immigration, for all of the 7 years they've been harping on about bringing it down to the tens of thousands.

There's no excuse for not controlling non-EU migration, it's controllable whether we're in or out of the EU. They're bulls*itting you.

Also I like how you've omitted the figures from 2014 onwards showing an upward trend. It was 300,000 + in 2014 and 2015, and 248,000 last year. Non-EU immigration in all instances was higher, again no excuse.

Comment

I roll with Trump, vote Farage to make the UK great I'd say 'great again' but the place was never great to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
              I roll with Trump, vote Farage to make the UK great I'd say 'great again' but the place was never great to begin with.
              Hahaha I see what you did there. Movie quote from 'It's a wonderful life' from 1946. Helluva reference my man.

Comment

VOTE FARAGE DAMMITT

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland
                  The UK was never great? Yeah ok knobhead, what language do you speak again? Not to mention all the British bands you listen to. Farage isn't even running for government, do your homework before commenting on stuff you don't understand.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

OMG Corbyn is like a nightmare waiting to happen like its written all over his face, worst PM in history and yet he has this charisma where you know hes gonna get into power.

At least I will get more money when he gets into power

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid
                      OMG Corbyn is like a nightmare waiting to happen like its written all over his face, worst PM in history and yet he has this charisma where you know hes gonna get into power.

At least I will get more money when he gets into power
                      Corbyn isn't winning anything. May will win a comfortable majority. Only old people turn out to vote over here, and they all vote Tory.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X