Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    I assume ur doing the SAS for data analysis then

MSSQL or MYSQL?

Both have very simmilar syntax although there are some stark differences in them both that set them quite clear.

VBA was most likely disabled because you would be able to write a macro to steal credentials from the registry or trick users into clicking something they presume is doing something but instead is doing something it shouldnt be
    Teradata SQL. Although SAS also has its own inbuilt SQL as well. But like you say, SQL is pretty similar anyway.

Yeah your assumption is right, I do analysis work with government data.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
      Teradata SQL. Although SAS also has its own inbuilt SQL as well. But like you say, SQL is pretty similar anyway.

Yeah your assumption is right, I do analysis work with government data.
      Never really heard of TeraData until now.

Looking at the manual pages it does look simillar

SELECT EmployeeNo,FirstName,LastName
      FROM Employee;

https://www.tutorialspoint.com/terad..._statement.htm

The only one that ive not really much idea on as of yet is Oracle

Ive used it but not programmed any Oracle or f0cked with it

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
        I've created a diet plan, for what I eat daily. When I've eaten something I mark the cell next to the food red.

I've also created a nice looking timetable for daily tasks, the only problem is sticking to it!

I'm not actually using Microsoft Excel, just the Google Docs spreadsheet version, they're pretty similar anyway.
        You don't need Excel to track your diet plan of eating d1ck daily.

Comment

and lol at diet plan.. i can't relate coz i'm a couche potato and just eat whatever... i do jog around our man made lake in our nice suburban neighborhood where the only blacks that roam around are the "good" kind.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            and lol at diet plan.. i can't relate coz i'm a couche potato and just eat whatever... i do jog around our man made lake in our nice suburban neighborhood where the only blacks that roam around are the "good" kind.
            You live in Texas, it can't be that good son.

Comment

Working...
            X