Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which expert fighter here can take this dude out in hand to hand combat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    NSB is a bad@ss place with all alphas, so i a guessing everyone here, except me, can take this dude out.

as soon as he tries any of those spinning moves its a wrap for him.

Comment

NSB is a bad@ss place with all alphas, so i a guessing everyone here, except me, can take this dude out.

If he so tuff why don't he compete? The best part was when he did that kick/flip & pulled out that gat. If he can do that on a live person (not a bag) then not many people can mess with him. lol

Comment

Impressive, but can he really fight? It's one thing to flip, spin, and perform choreographed moves, it's another to actually get hit in the face and fight a live threat. If he's all that I expect him to be making millions this time next year with UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
          Dude is pretty bad ass and most likely whoop just about everyone's ass on here. I wonder how how good his chin is though.
          He a black man so he prolly packing glass in that chin. But dude is so agile and quick it would be hard to get to that chin to easily break it.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Impressive, but can he really fight? It's one thing to flip, spin, and perform choreographed moves, it's another to actually get hit in the face and fight a live threat. If he's all that I expect him to be making millions this time next year with UFC.
            Thats my thinking. If he truly is a badass fighter, then what the fuk he doing just messing with choreographed moves for a video. Step inside the ring or cage and prove it and become rich, otherwise fuk off Black Danny Terrio.

Comment

bad@ss right here^^^^^. I would be interesting to know how you would do it.

****in easy work dude

Comment

Im 2nd dan in karate judo and taekwondo and pro boxer so hes not an issue for me but anybody else he would destroy

Comment

bad@ss right here^^^^^. I would be interesting to know how you would do it.
                  I'd gun him down.

Comment

It looks impressive as hell on video and on those MMA dummy bags. But can he really fight? Why isn't he competing in the UFC, Bellator or even one of the lower organizations?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      ****in easy work dude

Would or have you got the balls to fight me mr tough guy moderator? Another L is dished

Comment

Working...
                      X