Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has 1bad65 ever lost a debate here on BoxingScene? He's very talented at debates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Let's be honest..

When you are facing off with addix, Bernie, and siablo, you better win by brutal ko. They aren't exactly known for their intellectual prowess..

Now if he was rolling up bringer, squelpiggy, Joseph, guys that actually have some smarts to them, then that would be impressive
    1bad65 pulling a chavez sr. but it's not his fault. 2 of those guys never post anymore. joseph, what little i remember from dealing with him, is that diva poster who couldn't give an example of how trump was racist against blacks. i've never seen anyone act so smug while losing a debate, dude's a bum.

e/
    joseph is still a bum but scratch that last part. forgot about addix...this fool's mug should be pictured right next to the definition of dunning–kruger effect.
    Last edited by John Barron; 05-25-2017, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
      He seems like a very talented debater and it seems as though no one can curb him on any topic.

He can't seem to lose a single debate, ever.
      Hes a good debater against inferior dudes yes. But i shredded that mfer and then got put on ignore by him.

Comment

Working...
      X