Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do Western nations stop terrorist attacks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Freedom suck on this you vile kunt.

*********ity preaches INCEST

Disgusting. A father shagging his own daughters.

READ ABOUT LOT AND HIS OWN DAUGHTERS FROM THE BIBLE

Genesis 19:30-38

Lot and His Daughters
      30 Lot and his two daughters left Zoar and settled in the mountains, for he was afraid to stay in Zoar. He and his two daughters lived in a cave. 31 One day the older daughter said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is no man around here to give us children—as is the custom all over the earth. 32 Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father.”

33 That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and slept with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, “Last night I slept with my father. Let’s get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and sleep with him so we can preserve our family line through our father.” 35 So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

36 So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father. 37 The older daughter had a son, and she named him Moab[a]; he is the father of the Moabites of today. 38 The younger daughter also had a son, and she named him Ben-Ammi; he is the father of the Ammonites[c] of today.

What do u have to say about that?

*********ity preaching incest and inbreeding?

And as a follower of *********ity....i presume you are into incest?

AMIRITE?
      Last edited by i_am_a_champ; 05-27-2017, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        The crusade was in the name of *********ty. It is more subtle now, but it is still happening. There are still ********* Crusades going on, but just not with a sword shaped like a cross. I have attended a few. Ask your Catholic priest about child molesting.
        There is a difference between religous people who do sick things, and religious people who do sick things because their religion tells them to do it.

You are toeing the apologist line, and apologism has always been a cesspit of bad logic for bad reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
          There is a difference between religous people who do sick things, and religious people who do sick things because their religion tells them to do it.

You are toeing the apologist line, and apologism has always been a cesspit of bad logic for bad reasons.
          Your appeal to emotion won't work on me. As I said, the majority ******s aren't killing anyone, therefore, it is faulty logic to blame a religion or a book that is read and studied by every ******. Peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            Your appeal to emotion won't work on me. As I said, the majority ******s aren't killing anyone, therefore, it is faulty logic to blame a religion or a book that is read and studied by every ******. Peace.
            What a weird post.

There was no appeal to emotion. I don't believe you even know what that is.

Apparently you will only accept the koran as a cause of violence if every single person who reads it turns into a lunatic. That is a totally bizarre rationalisation.

I don't quite know what your mental disorder is, but there won't be this 'Peace' you speak of while you continue to indulge in it.

Comment

• we let them dominate the 7-11's and gas station industries, giving them something to live for.

Last edited by Elroy The Great; 05-28-2017, 12:07 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  36 So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father. 37 The older daughter had a son, and she named him Moab[a]; he is the father of the Moabites of today. 38 The younger daughter also had a son, and she named him Ben-Ammi; he is the father of the Ammonites[c] of today.

What do u have to say about that?

*********ity preaching incest and inbreeding?

And as a follower of *********ity....i presume you are into incest?
                  The early part of the Old Testament is just mythology.

However, Moses law which came a bit later forbid incest.

And of course, there's nothing in the gospels of Jesus Christ like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
                    The early part of the Old Testament is just mythology.

However, Moses law which came a bit later forbid incest.

And of course, there's nothing in the gospels of Jesus Christ like that.

So why is it still in print today?

In essence your ignoring this part of the Bible? Incest and daughter or sister phucking?!!

It doesnt stop there.

This was in the time of Moses:

Abraham married his half-sister (Genesis 20:12), and both Isaac and Jacob married kinsmen (Genesis 22:20ff; 24:4; 24:43). Paul is said to have given his permission for a man to marry his own daughter (1 Corinthians 7:36-38)

Really....just wtf have u been bangin on about muzzys and stuff when you follow a religion of incest sister and daughter focking?! And inbreeding!

You sick vile kunt!

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      Abraham married his half-sister (Genesis 20:12)
                      Abraham was around long before Moses and the law.

and both Isaac and Jacob married kinsmen (Genesis 22:20ff; 24:4; 24:43).
                      Marrying women from the same country and kinswomen like fifth cousins is not incest.
                      Paul is said to have given his permission for a man to marry his own daughter (1 Corinthians 7:36-38)[/b]
                      I just looked at 1 Corinthians 7:36-38.

You are a

And you are a piece of shit to support the ****** terrorist bombing that targeted little girls in Manchester.

Comment

Working...
                      X