Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fatal Explosions reported at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester England.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP to the British guy that posts on here with Scarface sig and avi. (Just a precaution)
    I hope this week's Spence-Brook fight will not be affected by today's tragedy.
    Ariana Grande has nice lips though.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Didn't he also sell them $110B worth of weapons to blow each other up while doing so doe? I mean sometimes you gotta tell the guys ugly wife you think she gots cute dimples to sell him the car don't you?

Wish I'd had some money in defense stocks Bet that sh^t is going nuts.

Giving the Sauds $110bn of weapons to blow phuck out of Yemeni woman and kids. It's disgusting. Not to mention the shocking HR record of that Saudi s-hole. What does this have to do with America First? It's got plenty to do with gun manufacturers first.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        Don't white liberal cuck phaggots think muzzziess are wonderful and we need more of them and curse Donald Trump for suggesting we stop letting more of them in?
        Yeah, SJWs are weird like that.

I mean, they embrace Islam, which is the ultimate conservative ideology. That's ******ed.

What we need is a wall to keep all conservative ideologies out. That would pretty much eliminate terrorist attacks right away.

It's a shame that SJW's won't let that happen. Or republicans either I suppose.

Comment

A concert full of kids ffs.

Seen a few people on my facebook had took their kids there tonight. Thankfully they all seem ok.

Terrible news that there has been fatalities.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post

I mean, they embrace Islam, which is the ultimate conservative ideology. That's ******ed.

What we need is a wall to keep all conservative ideologies out. That would pretty much eliminate terrorist attacks right away.

All of the cucks, gays and feminists that seem to love Islam these days would be the first ones stoned to death under Sharia Law. That's not even a joke. They're too stupid to even see the irony in it.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              RIP to the British guy that posts on here with Scarface sig and avi. (Just a precaution)
              I hope this week's Spence-Brook fight will not be affected by today's tragedy.
              Ariana Grande has nice lips though.
              She has the body of a 15 year old doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post

Trump embraced and bowed to the Sauds (did a phucking curtsy) and then told them Islam is wonderful, never criticized their Wahhabi extreme doctrine that is the root of Islamic State. Just said, chase out the terrorists. Trump is an SJW, a Super SJW, flip flopping weak POS.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  All of the cucks, gays and feminists that seem to love Islam these days would be the first ones stoned to death under Sharia Law. That's not even a joke. They're too stupid to even see the irony in it.
                  Absolutely true.

That's why SJWs are called regressive. They aren't progressive when they basically adulate an ultra-conservative religion.

Becoming an apologist for conservative ideology is the opposite of progressive. Which is why SJWs need to be lined up and shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                    She has the body of a 15 year old doe.
                    But she is legal, tender, and fine. What you think about her, Sup? How much do you rate her out of 10. Ten being the highest.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      But she is legal, tender, and fine. What you think about her, Sup? How much do you rate her out of 10. Ten being the highest.
                      Her face is alright but not a fan of her body and her voice is annoying. And didn't she lick a bunch of donuts and put them back in the case?

6/10

Comment

Working...
                      X