Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fatal Explosions reported at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester England.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    F you. If people like me were in charge this wouldn't have happened and neither would 1400 white girls have been ****d for years by subhuman **** scum.

The only silver lining of this attack is that more white people will wake the F up and put and end to this *****.
    What the **** does any of that have to do with belittling the lives and murders of innocent children? It's not a joke, you're just marginally less subhuman than them.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Interesting.

Ok, for the purposes of this discussion I'll accept those. They said the crime rates remained largely unchanged after the gun ban, correct?

Now I must specify, I'm not counting murders by firearm. Those indeed fell, though as was pointed out earlier by another, the overall murder rate remained about the same. Murderers simply found new ways/weapons to commit murders.
      Yeah, in fact overall the ban had appears to have had little impact on crime stats (including overall murders) which surprised me also - it's not really an issue I'd given much thought to, but perhaps due to coming from the UK my knee jerk reaction was entirely against the right to bear firearms. It's definitely a matter I'll have to give more thought to, especially since in the main my philosophy is one which embraces personal freedoms so long as they are not to the detriment of others.

Comment

• I am still trying to educate myself on this matter.

As in sects of Islam, which even moderate ******s wouldn't really call Islam. Wahabism/Salifism is the issue here it seems and the chief exponents of that the Saudi's have given tens of billions of pounds to build wahabist (forgive me if that is not a word) mosques worldwide.

The Saudi's have lit a match and threw it over to the west. If you believe that petting a dog or listening to hold music will get you flogged or even smiling at a non-****** is wrong. How can you possibly live here?

It seems a simple thing to say but the idealogy of the fundamental ******s is the issue here as much if not more than Western Foreign policy.

Comment

• The filth's father was allowed into the UK in the 90s even though he was a known jihadist opposing Gaddafi, The French were going to deport him and many others back to Libya when idiot UK took them in. Blood on their hands.

The 14 y/o girl murdered from the Hebrides could be related to *****, she's a Hebridean MacLeod like *****'s mother.

Comment

• First off, excellent post.

We've finally came to common ground, or I sure think so.

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Yeah, in fact overall the ban had appears to have had little impact on crime stats (including overall murders) which surprised me also - it's not really an issue I'd given much thought to, but perhaps due to coming from the UK my knee jerk reaction was entirely against the right to bear firearms. It's definitely a matter I'll have to give more thought to, especially since in the main my philosophy is one which embraces personal freedoms so long as they are not to the detriment of others.
            Hey, you corrected me on something I was wrong on. Well done, and thank you. And looking back I'm sure it was my knee jerk reaction to accept those stats that I should have looked deeper into.

I'll have to change my argument from 'Australia saw a rise in crimes after the gun ban' to one like 'Australia saw no signification change in crime despite a full country wide gun ban'. As I say, when my arguments and beliefs don't stand up in open debate I must change them.

And then you touched on the personal freedoms aspect, which ironically was going to be my next argument for the right of the law-abiding citizenry to keep and bear arms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
              What the **** does any of that have to do with belittling the lives and murders of innocent children? It's not a joke, you're just marginally less subhuman than them.
              He belittled nothing. He was brutally honest.

The animals who killed those children were let in by the children's parents and grand-parents. They can live & learn and then take proper corrective actions, or they can dig more graves.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                He belittled nothing. He was brutally honest.

The animals who killed those children were let in by the children's parents and grand-parents. They can live & learn and then take proper corrective actions, or they can dig more graves.
                Wow you're a c*nt too.

I hope that nothing like this ever happens to your family or children, imagine the pain you'd feel if someone was making jokes about your children dying and saying "live and learn, it's your fault". I can't imagine how pathetic your life must be to think that.

No one deserves that.

Comment

Wow you're a c*nt too.

I hope that nothing like this ever happens to your family or children, imagine the pain you'd feel if someone was making jokes about your children dying and saying "live and learn, it's your fault". I can't imagine how pathetic your life must be to think that.

No one deserves that.
                  Where has anyone said they did deserve it?

All I've seen is someone put forward their opinion on why this kinda stuff happens. If you think that opinion is wrong fair enough, but don't assassinate someone's character because you don't agree with them.

Comment

No one deserves that.
                    I hope it never happens to anyone I know either, which is why I'm on here arguing for policies that keep those who kill innocents in the name of their holy book the hell out of my country.

I don't think anyone deserves it. Don't get emotional.

I'm just applying basic logic based on current events and history. You guys can choose to learn from history or to repeat it.

(And my arguments dont require resorting to name-calling either)

Comment

• Facts:
                      ******s disproportionately commit more terrorism in the name of their religion.
                      Europe let a bunch of ******s in.
                      Europe is seeing an increase in ****** terrorism.

Conclusion:
                      If Europe keeps letting in more and more ******s, they will see more and more ****** terrorism.

What part is hard to understand??

Comment

Working...
                      X