Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fatal Explosions reported at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester England.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    why do you keep moving the goal post?
    I moved nothing.

I'm citing data. Yes, you can't refute it. But you don't get to simply negate it either. Facts are funny like that.

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    all ive been saying is 50 murders a year is nothing and adding more guns to the uk would not make that number go down.. this has nothing to do with mexico or russia or the us

it works for them
    You're not citing all murders, just ones committed by guns, correct?

Comment

• cameron, obama, and sarkozy have blood on their hands.

had to get rid of gaddafy....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        I moved nothing.

I'm citing data. Yes, you can't refute it. But you don't get to simply negate it either. Facts are funny like that.

You're not citing all murders, just ones committed by guns, correct?
        cant refute what? yes im talking about by guns.. gun murder rates without a doubt would climb in the uk if they had the same availability as the us

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          You think islamic extremists are going to stop because people carry guns legally?
          No, and I never said such a thing.
          Here, please brush up:
          https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

I think allowing law abiding people to arm themselves gives them chances to fight back in certain types of terror attacks. Not all, but some.

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          There may be cases where being armed is a good thing, ....
          So because guns can't stop every attack, we don't allow them at all despite the fact they've stopped some muslim terror attacks.

Genius.

Comment

Whats wrong with what i said?

I've never seen any debate or policy issue decided by an insult hurling contest.

Such nonsense is what children do. Adults are supposed to be above such pathetic antics.

Its still your turn for a rebuttal, btw....
            There is no rebuttal coming. (quote this)

Did I insult you? Yes.

But what would you expect me to call you?

Here is a man who from what I know based on our brief exchanges loves guns, quoting Socrates, and telling people to enjoy burying their children when people are literally doing that.

Am I meant to call you a renaissance man on account of your varied interests? I say varied. Mainly gun based.

Nutcase is fair.

Comment

cant refute what?
              That strict gun laws alone don't lower crime, and that many areas across the globe have very high crime despite strict gun laws.

Bottom line, I'm for individual frredom. You are arguing against individual freedom.

You want to be an unarmed sheep, have fun. But don't force everyone else to be an unarmed sheep too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                There is no rebuttal coming. (quote this)

Did I insult you? Yes.
                Then I accept your concession of the debate.

Better luck next time.

I'll continue on with those capable of stating their case like adults.

No skin off my nose.

Comment

That strict gun laws alone don't lower crime, and that many areas across the globe have very high crime despite strict gun laws.

Bottom line, I'm for individual frredom. You are arguing against individual freedom.

You want to be an unarmed sheep, have fun. But don't force everyone else to be an unarmed sheep too.
                  dude THE UK ARE ALREADY UNARMED SHEEP.. and theyre doing just fine

i never once said anything about some other country and their crime. it works for the uk does it not? some inbred brit with a glock last night would not have stopped that bomb from going off.

Comment

dude THE UK ARE ALREADY UNARMED SHEEP.. and theyre doing just fine
                    Tell that to those who buried their friends and family members killed in Muslim terror attacks.

Again guys, it's your rears. Where I live, I can carry. And golly, we haven't had successful muslim terror attacks here.

Go figure.

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    it works for the uk does it not?
                    Um, not in my opinion. Thats actually what the discussion is all about!!

Comment

Tell that to those who buried their friends and family members killed in Muslim terror attacks.

Again guys, it's your rears. Where I live, I can carry. And golly, we haven't had successful muslim terror attacks here.

Go figure.

Um, not in my opinion. Thats actually what the discussion is all about!!
                      im american.. why do you keep deleting parts of my post.

You think some buck tooth with a glock 19 would have mad a difference last night? hell 95% of the people there were females

then when would you consider the uks laws to be "working" when theres 0 homicides per year?

Comment

Working...
                      X