Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fatal Explosions reported at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester England.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I used the word sheep in terms of you being unarmed around the wolves.

As for burying your children, you're doing just that because you chose to be sheep. Wolves kill sheep.

When, or if, you figure that out, you won't be burying your children anymore like you are doing now.

Your choice, but where I live we aren't sheep. We shoot back and thus live, like in the incident i cited.

How is citing facts being disrespectful??

As for teaching me anything about manners, go right ahead. We're online, so I hope you're not going ITG on me....

Wrong again.

Not me. No need to. I know my limits, hence me liking to be armed in certain places.

Not giving you the answers you want doesn't mean it made no sense.

If you feel I've ducked any questions, ask them again. But if I've answered them previous, you'll be getting the same answers again.

Not to anyone familiar with the U.S. Constitution and our Founders.

They spoke about this issue quite a bit.

Point me to where our Constitution says that.

Thx

When I tell you to watch those strawmen, please keep up.

No one, including me, advocated mixing those.

Back at you.

If you don't like being around law abiding people exercising their Constitutional rights, how about you stay home? That's your right ya know.

It cuts both ways buddy. That's why siding with individual rights is so important.

1st, telling anyone 'enjoy burying your children' is completely inappropriate in any circumstance.

The fact that you are doing it today, when parents are actually doing just that, is just gross.

Any human being can understand that. I suggest you find other ways to feel better about yourself.

I dont mind teaching you manners. I teach my kids manners. I dont hit them to do it. Talking to them does the trick.

Ill adress the rest later.

Comment

And as long as we have people thinking like you in charge over there, get ready for more similar attacks.

We're warning you, but you wont listen.
      Enjoy burying your children.
      We've already agreed that an armed population would and could have done diddly squat to prevent this attack. So why make that statement?

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        you cant compare the us to the uk.. 50 murders via gun a year..MAYBE. You dont think if the uk allowed people to have guns that wouldnt create an even larger black market and guns on the street?
        Mexico, Russia, and Brazil have much higher murder rates than the US but bmvery strict gun laws.

Care to explain your ideas why that is?
        Last edited by 1bad65; 05-23-2017, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
          1st, telling anyone 'enjoy burying your children' is completely inappropriate in any circumstance.

The fact that you are doing it today, when parents are actually doing just that, is just gross.

Any human being can understand that. I suggest you find other ways to feel better about yourself.

I dont mind teaching you manners. I teach my kids manners. I dont hit them to do it. Talking to them does the trick.

Ill adress the rest later.
          I wouldn't bother if I was you.

The man's an absolute nutcase.

Comment

Mexico, Russia, and Brazil have much higher under rates than the US but bmvery strict gun laws.

Care to explain your ideas why that is?
            easier access to guns, black market drugs? could be plenty of reasons, if theres only 50 gun homicides a year then clearly it isnt that big of an issue that giving everyone a gun would solve or make it any better

the uks strict guns laws are for the most part working for them.. youre not gonna have 0 murders a year

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

Amazing that I had to explain it to him. But hey, you come across people like that on the net. You educate them and you move on. It is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                We've already agreed that an armed population would and could have done diddly squat to prevent this attack. So why make that statement?
                Because they are slaughtering you guys in other ways, including ways where guns in the hands of good guys would do you good.

Like it does for us when we shoot back.

I suggest you brush up on the concept of individual self defense, as it does work much better than cowering and playing dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -Socrates

So you are down to childish insults now. That tends to happen when one has nothing left in terms of an effective rebuttal.

I've said nothing nutty, unless you find our Constitution nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    easier access to guns, black market drugs? could be plenty of reasons, if theres only 50 gun homicides a year then clearly it isnt that big of an issue that giving everyone a gun would solve or make it any better

the uks strict guns laws are for the most part working for them.. youre not gonna have 0 murders a year
                    Strict gun laws work in Canada too.

When the living's good, people dont want to shoot each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                      You educate them and you move on. It is what it is.
                      Where was this education you speak of?

Interesting, considering I'm the one citing sources...

Comment

Working...
                      X