No announcement yet.

two gold diggers get owned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Never trust a black chick with blonde hair...

And by the way, that's racial appropriation and I'm pissed... (sarcasm) but for real, never trust black chicks with some white girl blonde hair
    Why shouldn't we trust a Black woman with blonde hair?

Comment

When one of those dudes said i own one of the top real estate businesses in Atlanta one of those blonde wigged women started to giggle as if hes going to finish off the sentence with and forget the past lemme take u on a date

Good video about not being a cuck

Comment

Those girls should have known something was up. No Black men rocks that barely-there hairstyle. We just shine it completely.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Those girls should have known something was up. No Black men rocks that barely-there hairstyle. We just shine it completely.
          Those brothers shoes were rocking. Classy dudes.

Cant say much about the women

Bunch a hoez

Comment

Why shouldn't we trust a Black woman with blonde hair?
            They are racially appropriating another culture.. these *****es should be in dreadlocks or happy curls, not trying to steal the white women's look

Comment

They are racially appropriating another culture.. these *****es should be in dreadlocks or happy curls, not trying to steal the white women's look
              Google blacks with natural blonde and blue eyes. You will be amazed.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                Google blacks with natural blonde and blue eyes. You will be amazed.
                https://images.search.yahoo.com/imag.../9wsS/&fr=ipad

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  Those brothers shoes were rocking. Classy dudes.

Cant say much about the women

Bunch a hoez
                  Yeah the shoes at the end but my a longer version of the video showed evidence that the women are golddiggers that short clip didn't show it though. Did they say they wanted the men when the men's true iden****** were revealed?

Comment

Not really. Straight blonde hair was never looked down on, it was always accepted in the mainstream, fashion, business culture. Locks and cornrows were not but when some Whites were looking to be edgy and bring a new flavour, they did it and it seemed cool to the mainstream.

Comment

Yeah the shoes at the end but my a longer version of the video showed evidence that the women are golddiggers that short clip didn't show it though. Did they say they wanted the men when the men's true iden****** were revealed?
                      It was apparent from the video when they are on the date and asking the men straight up how much they earn

Comment

Working...
                      X