No announcement yet.

Why LeBron will never be greater than Jordan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
    To me you can't be the GOAT with a 3-5 Finals record simple as that. If you're the greatest of all time can't you at least have a .500 Finals record? Let us not forget LeBron's complete collapse in the 2011 Finals against the Mavs? I don't recall Jordan ever wetting the bed like that on basketball's biggest stage.

Finals Records
    Jordan 6-0
    Kareem 6-4
    Kobe 5-2
    Duncan 5-1
    Magic 5-4
    Shaq 4-2

All of those guys have more rings than LeBron and have winning Finals records. What makes LeBron better than them? It's not just all about stats and LeBron is lacking in the rings department.
    do you realize rings is a team accomplishment and not based on who is the best?

are you saying duncan is better than lebron cause he spent his whole career with the best coach of all time and had better teams?

only times lebrons team was the favorite in the finals was vs the mavs and when they beat the spurs

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        do you realize rings is a team accomplishment and not based on who is the best?

are you saying duncan is better than lebron cause he spent his whole career with the best coach of all time and had better teams?

only times lebrons team was the favorite in the finals was vs the mavs and when they beat the spurs
        Do you realize the so called GOAT should be better than 3-5 in Finals? How did LeBron perform when he clearly had a better team against the Mavs in the Finals? Championships matter especially if you're supposed to be greatest player ever. In basketball great players influence a team's success virtually as much as any other sport, I expect the GOAT to have more than 3 championships with a 38% Finals winning percentage. He's still playing and he can enter the conversation if he wins another ring or 2. Right now he's not even in the discussion with Jordan and Kareem my top 2.

Comment

Do you realize the so called GOAT should be better than 3-5 in Finals? How did LeBron perform when he clearly had a better team against the Mavs in the Finals? Championships matter especially if you're supposed to be greatest player ever. In basketball great players influence a team's success virtually as much as any other sport, I expect the GOAT to have more than 3 championships with a 38% Finals winning percentage. He's still playing and he can enter the conversation if he wins another ring or 2. Right now he's not even in the discussion with Jordan and Kareem my top 2.
          yes everyone knows he blew it vs mavs. 3 finals mvp and 4 mvp and you guys act like hes not even top 10 lol. ok hes not better than jordan, but hes clearly better than kobe and duncan

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            yes everyone knows he blew it vs mavs. 3 finals mvp and 4 mvp and you guys act like hes not even top 10 lol. ok hes not better than jordan, but hes clearly better than kobe and duncan

^^^^^ that team eliminated Jordan ^^^^^

Comment

Swizzy, u sound really stupid. Stop embarrassing yourself

Comment

To me you can't be the GOAT with a 3-5 Finals record simple as that. If you're the greatest of all time can't you at least have a .500 Finals record? Let us not forget LeBron's complete collapse in the 2011 Finals against the Mavs? I don't recall Jordan ever wetting the bed like that on basketball's biggest stage.

Finals Records
                Jordan 6-0
                Kareem 6-4
                Kobe 5-2
                Duncan 5-1
                Magic 5-4
                Shaq 4-2

All of those guys have more rings than LeBron and have winning Finals records. What makes LeBron better than them? It's not just all about stats and LeBron is lacking in the rings department.
                Lmao at this stupidity.. in your logic its better to be eliminated in the playoff or in kobe's case not make the playoff at all than losing in the finals.. also gotta love how you did not list other players with way more than 6 rings coz it does not fit your agenda

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                  Lmao at this stupidity.. in your logic its better to be eliminated in the playoff or in kobe's case not make the playoff at all than losing in the finals.. also gotta love how you did not list other players with way more than 6 rings coz it does not fit your agenda
                  All you do is post stupid sports takes

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    i say that all the time, kobe fan logic= losing in the finals lol you suck.. not making the playoffs= at least he has a good finals record

Comment

• LeBron building a house now.

Brick.
                      Brick
                      Brick.

Comment

Working...
                      X